Question for mr_h4sh... why grappa?

As I was scrolling through the badges I noticed the one for meeting you is “Grappa with mr_h4sh”. I just want to know why, that is such an unusual choice for a drink. Is it your favorite or like idk I’m just so confused. Maybe its just a US thing that nobody knows about it, its such an obscure choice.

If mr_h4sh saw this and responded I would love it, I just have to know why :joy:

■■■■■. This is the best HTB forum post.

@LMAY75 said:
Maybe its just a US thing that nobody knows about it, its such an obscure choice.

knowledge is still the best remedy against severe cases of a USA-centric worldview, no offense :wink:

In Italy, grappa is primarily served as a digestive or after-dinner drink. Its main purpose is to aid in the digestion of heavy meals. Grappa may also be added to espresso coffee to create a caffè corretto, meaning “corrected” coffee.

Type your comment> @xaif7aLe said:

@LMAY75 said:
Maybe its just a US thing that nobody knows about it, its such an obscure choice.

knowledge is still the best remedy against severe cases of a USA-centric worldview, no offense :wink:

In Italy, grappa is primarily served as a digestive or after-dinner drink. Its main purpose is to aid in the digestion of heavy meals. Grappa may also be added to espresso coffee to create a caffè corretto, meaning “corrected” coffee.

I know what grappa is lol, just thought it was an odd choice

Edit: also didn’t mean it in that way, more of a joking kinda post

@LMAY75 said:
I know what grappa is lol

… and that it isn’t such an obscure drink in italy/europe? :wink:

@LMAY75 said:

@xaif7aLe said:

@LMAY75 said:

Just checked his profile and saw he was from Italy :lol: oops thought he was UK for some reason.

Is it really common across Europe tho? I always think of it as very italian

Just checked his profile and saw he was from Italy

:smiley:

it’s probably just me; i had a lot of italian friends back home (not italy).
but you cannot eat out (in an italian restaurant) and not see Grappa on the menu or get one (“on the house”) after you have paid the bill.

Just checked his profile and saw he was from Italy

:smiley:

it’s probably just me; i had a lot of italian friends back home (not italy).
but you cannot eat out (in an italian restaurant) and not see Grappa on the menu or get one (“on the house”) after you have paid the bill.

Well yes I do suppose in an Italian restaurant it would be very common lol

Well yes I do suppose in an Italian restaurant it would be very common lol

:blush:

i just wanted to make @PapyrusTheGuru happy :smiley: