Official Bucket Discussion

Rooted.

That was far more difficult for me than it should have been. Looks like I will be spending this weekend reading docs. If you know the service it was probably pretty simple.

Type your comment> @LMAY75 said:

I have so far discovered 2 ways to do each step. This box is growing on me, I like that there are multiple paths to take.

I’m curious about the alternative way you can get root, can you dm me about it?

Rooted! Thanks for nudge @twh and @c4ph00k.

rooted. fun box - thanks @MrR3boot.

foothold was difficult as i made some basic mistakes and assumed a certain thing didn’t work. the hints above are helpful.
user was straightforward. the path to root was clear, but challenging to implement. overall i learned a lot.

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Do i need to use the a** cli tool to get the credentials?

Type your comment> @Timdb said:

Do i need to use the a** cli tool to get the credentials?

yes, on the same note, is there any reason for modifying locally the a** con****** file ?

Rooted, very interesting box!,I learnet a few things. Congrats @MrR3boot !!

If anyone need a nudge, pm!

Finally rooted. I struggled with this one a bit. The path to root was fairly obvious, but it took some learning and experimentation to get there, which is perfect for a medium box.

A+

Thanks for the nudge @Hyp3rDrive
Rooted, learn few tricks. Need a help just pm me

Type your comment> @lebutter said:

I got it via the pd4… so i’d be interested to discuss with someone who did differently ?

Isn’t that the only way?

so currently got the creds, not sure how to move forward.
currently having trouble with Key errors using the a** s3 cp/mv etc.

a nudge would help.

thanks.

can someone ping me and give me some nudge?
would be awesome thanks

Hi. I am able read the hash from user.txt but when I try to submit the flag it doesn’t work. I’ve seen different hashes over time. I am guessing after machines is being reset a new code is generated but still I am not able to submit it. Is r** the wrong user or there is something that should be done with the hash? Thanks!

Type your comment> @deviceful said:

Hi. I am able read the hash from user.txt but when I try to submit the flag it doesn’t work. I’ve seen different hashes over time. I am guessing after machines is being reset a new code is generated but still I am not able to submit it. Is r** the wrong user or there is something that should be done with the hash? Thanks!

The hashes change after every reset, you can try resetting and grabbing a new flag but be quick when you go to enter it cuz new boxes are always spammed by reset requests.

Type your comment> @aimforthehead said:

so currently got the creds, not sure how to move forward.
currently having trouble with Key errors using the a** s3 cp/mv etc.

a nudge would help.

thanks.

the a** cli tool has another way to work with s*, and it allows you to specify the b***** location

.-.

is there any sync time for uploading files to the bucket ?

Got that A** CLI, anyone else? I should get the credentials here?