Dante Discussion

Presumably you have to get root on DANTE-WEB-NIX01? or is it sufficient to pivot via ssh using the standard user?

Type your comment> @shaunography said:

Presumably you have to get root on DANTE-WEB-NIX01? or is it sufficient to pivot via ssh using the standard user?

You must root for a flag, but I would look into using sshuttle to pivot which does not require root creds. one of the other user creds you have found is static and will work for all of the remaining tasks in the lab.

Type your comment> @sT0wn said:

Hi, you can DM me for tips. I’ve completed dante.

@Ectrix said:

Hi all, I’m new to HTB and looking for some guidance on DANTE. I’ve worked through a couple of the easier HTB boxes but am struggling a little with the foothold for this one. As a noob I’ve probably thrown myself into the deep end somewhat with DANTE after reading some of the previous comments but I’m up for the challenge. If anyone is willing to help me along please let me know and I’ll DM you. Much obliged!

Cool! Thanks…

somebody defaced the main .100 site with their shell :expressionless:

Hi can anybody offer some assistance with pivoting using chisel. Have it working great for first pivot, but struggling to make the jump to the additional subnet.

Thanks

you can pm me about this> @richeze said:

Hi can anybody offer some assistance with pivoting using chisel. Have it working great for first pivot, but struggling to make the jump to the additional subnet.

Thanks

I’m stuck on sql and nix05/nix6 boxes. Can I pm anyone? --edit I typo’d a password

is the initial machine down? i can’t access the inital foothold machine no more

1 Like

Alright guys I’m at my wits end. Is there anyone out there than can PM me the syntax for getting my remote ssh tunnel to work? I’ve been trying for hours to throw a shell from 102 > 100 > kali. I’d be happy to tell you what I’ve tried so far. Not looking for spoilers - but I’d really appreciate a hand with my ssh -R issue.

Sure, pm me. I’ve completed dante.

Anyone mind to give me a nudge on DANTE-WS03. I’ve already found user and i’ve got shell access. But i’m a bit stuck now, found a possible path to root, but can’t get i to work.
Can i PM someone ?

Anyone that can give me a hint? I found the first flag pretty quick. Done some enumeration on the first box and got some data, but cannot seem to move forward on any of the available ports except for one of them, which I got a file there.

Tried some basic combinations of passwords for one user, but no luck. Any hints? Thanks!

Type your comment> @Th3Punish3r said:

Anyone that can give me a hint? I found the first flag pretty quick. Done some enumeration on the first box and got some data, but cannot seem to move forward on any of the available ports except for one of them, which I got a file there.

Tried some basic combinations of passwords for one user, but no luck. Any hints? Thanks!

You can send me a p.m.

Never mind =) Solved

Is anyone that has successfully escalated ws03 willing to give me a pointer? I’m stuck trying to move up to Administrator. I’ve got an idea that I’ve been working towards most of the day - but I can’t get it to work correctly on the machine.

Edit - nevermind. Rooted it.

Hello all. In need of some help escalating ws03. Got user and a shell but need some tips on how to progress. Thanks.

You can pm me.

Hi, I’ve rooted DANTE-WEB-NIX01 but I can’t escape this machine and jump into another one. Could I ask you for any hint?

I have miss one last flag for “Again and again”, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Type your comment> @Ectrix said:

Hello all. In need of some help escalating ws03. Got user and a shell but need some tips on how to progress. Thanks.

You can send me a PM if you are still stuck.