Official Bucket Discussion

@zweeden look at the sources.

Rooted, cool box and learned new stuff. For nudges pm me on discord bertalting#5853

I really have not that much idea about local a*s, so any nudge on where the creds needs to go? like i cannot seem to figure out the the iam command to give me temporary configs.

stuck after getting user any nudges for where to look ?

Type your comment> @0xm3t41cup said:

Maybe theres some hidden files for a website. not much i can give you i found this part and have been stuck.

Type your comment> @DancinHype said:

Maybe theres some hidden files for a website. not much i can give you i found this part and have been stuck.

i got user flag im stuck with root

Type your comment> @DancinHype said:

i got user flag im stuck with root

same

Same here. Could someone give me a nudge about getting root?
I think I know the way, but don’t really know how to use it.

User is easy, and accessing a shell is also simple. Currently working on root.

Anyone want to go over some a** setup for root. I think I know what to do but when I post I don’t get any report :confused:

Can anyone give me a little nudge on foothold?
I can give you very specific info on what I have already tried in a dm.
Don’t want to write spoilers here.

Will i need an A** account for this?

Type your comment> @elseif said:

Will i need an A** account for this?

No

I now control the bucket and can upload, edit and delete whatever I want but I can’t get it to execute anything

Type your comment> @0xTen said:

I now control the bucket and can upload, edit and delete whatever I want but I can’t get it to execute anything

same here, kinda stumped trying to think of how to leverage this to get RCE on the server.

still wondering about that s***l URI, but IDK.

consider where you are executing from…

Still looking for a nudge on root :confused:
I believe I have set everything up correctly in dy***o but when posting to actions I get nothing. Could really use a nudge/hint please

Type your comment> @sm4sh0ps said:

consider where you are executing from…

can i DM you regarding this if you don’t mind? Looking for a slight nudge in the right direction, nothing major.

Finally got user after a few days of off and on messing around with the CLI. Wasn’t too bad. I’d imaging it’d be pretty simple if you were familiar with it beforehand. Onto root

This was a really nice box and great to see the incorporation of a*s. Getting familiar with that environment takes a little bit of practice if you are unfamiliar with it but the name of the box says it all. pm for nudges/sanity checks.