Official Worker Discussion

problem

Hello, friend. I’m practicing worker

At present, I have got the shell of the user R * * * l, which is in the process of root. There is no progress at present, so I need to give some tips. thank you

Rooted, this thread already contains everything you need to know, but if you’re still stuck, PM :slight_smile:

Rooted! stuck a bit on foothold but @TazWake gave me the pat in the head i needed lol

Did someone managed to root the box through d** hijacking ? Seems doable, but I could use some help !

EDIT : the more I look into d** hijacking, the more it seems like a rabbit hole tho…

@AlPasta said:

EDIT : the more I look into d** hijacking, the more it seems like a rabbit hole tho…

I think it is a rabbit hole.

Rooted. If you need some help, DM me.

We are closing in on the 2K mark on number of roots on Worker!

Good work everyone and happy hacking you who still havent rooted it yet :slight_smile:

hey guys, QQ, got the different domains (both d…), got all files using svn **** i got the pass.
my issue here is that i’m going in two vectors -

1. s* command - is there any work needs to be done here ?
  2. using TRA** request, wondered if i should xss etc.
    any hint here ?

I’m stuck on d*s.worker.htb with creds rl. Anyone willing to help give me nudges on getting this deployment working? Having issue getting the pipeline and release setup.

Edit: Rooted thanks to @FelisLeo

sanity check. i am having trouble with the machine being unstable. the webpages d****s responsiveness is very slow and sometimes the connection is just gone. I started yesterday and did initially not have the problem. after a reset it starts off working fine but after like 15 min it starts again to become quite slow and unreliable. someone else expiriencing that issue?

Type your comment> @zaphoxx said:

sanity check. i am having trouble with the machine being unstable. the webpages d****s responsiveness is very slow and sometimes the connection is just gone. I started yesterday and did initially not have the problem. after a reset it starts off working fine but after like 15 min it starts again to become quite slow and unreliable. someone else expiriencing that issue?

I have had a few moments like that with different machines.
Switch browsers worked for me, (firefox was slow so I switched to chromium)

Type your comment> @acidbat said:

I switched eu-server which worked for me then. thx

Type your comment> @acidbat said:

I switched eu-server which worked for me then. thx

awesome :smiley:

Rooted the box. I have a background in development and DevOps so I enjoyed the box. I encountered some performance issues with the box along the way, which is my only negative. Great job @ekenas !

rooted…my singular advice, if you are new to this mgmt platform, take your time to understand the workflow and the dependencies you need straighten out to get the workflow “working.”

need some help here, i think I’m in the right path

Got user and now i think i need to check a specific revision :smile:
I can’t find the right command to get that specific revision, any tips @private?

@GokuBlackSSR said:
need some help here, i think I’m in the right path

Got user and now i think i need to check a specific revision :smile:
I can’t find the right command to get that specific revision, any tips @private?

Forget ppl!! As soon I post for help, next minute i solved :slight_smile:

I have got an .aspx webshell but can’t run commands to get a reverse shell using powershell scripts.The error ‘$Client’ is not a recognised as an internal or external command issue pops up…Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong here
Edit:issue solved…my bad

@LordItachi said:

I have got an .aspx webshell but can’t run commands to get a reverse shell using powershell scripts.The error ‘$Client’ is not a recognised as an internal or external command issue pops up…Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong here

At a guess, I’d say $Client is a variable you need to declare.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@LordItachi said:

(Quote)
At a guess, I’d say $Client is a variable you need to declare.

Thanks.Actually it was a problem about how I adressed the powershell from the wrong directory.Really appreciate your help ?:heart: