Team looking for active members

Type your comment> @W1nter1o said:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:
Crime gang? Well mate, I hope you won’t do anything illegal that’ll get you in trouble, the prison sentence is never worth it. Just enjoy your life while staying on ethical and legal grounds.

Are you happy with what’s happening in the world? I don’t know about you, but I want a change. Change for the better. And sometimes these changes are expensive, but they are really worth it.

W1nter

There are ways to change the world for a better place other than purely relying on illegal hacking. I’m on HTB to learn and further develop my skillsets, not to develop or join a criminal organization. I also think it’s quite ironic you’re trying to recruit people for illegal activities on an public forum, meant for white hats to discuss technical subjects.

You’re either just confused or uneducated(wrongly-)educated to realize that this isn’t the place to ask this type of question… Actually scratch that, you shouldn’t even be trying to do this yet propose an idea to start a crim org. I’d honestly encourage to spend your time wisely and stop waasting time trying to form this criminal organization. Thanks, Papyrus.