Official Jewel Discussion

Type your comment> @nopej0hnson said:

I think cracking hashes is not what we need to do actually, gotta be smth with B*** i guess.

i think to, but i know 1 road and it E***, idk next stepsā€¦

@NeuronAlex said:

i think to, but i know 1 road and it E***, idk next stepsā€¦
yep, same hereā€¦

Some hint would be appreciated, I am on same as others.
Is HTB filtering fun from their platform?
I know it is not goal that all users pwn all boxes, but we are here to have fun and learn not to compete :).

Rooted. Good box, root part may be confuse us :smiley:

Type your comment> @jkana101 said:

Im stuck at the beginning. Where do I go to get login. I just need a simple hint. my pms are open to everyone.

Type your comment> @DancinHype said:

Type your comment> @jkana101 said:

Im stuck at the beginning. Where do I go to get login. I just need a simple hint. my pms are open to everyone.

DM me

Could I get a nudge? Iā€™ve found the bcrypt hashes but pretty sure its a rabbithole as I was unable to rock it. Is there something else in the repo/dir I should be looking for? I checked versions of the webtool and everything but seem to be stuck. Checked both ports and donā€™t really know which one to go after now. :confused:

@zweeden Stuck on same boat man

Got user. Hint: when developing and deploying a software, how would you quickly make sure itā€™s more-or-less secure? Sorry but I canā€™t make more explicit hints I guess :slight_smile:

Now struggling with rootā€¦

Type your comment> @adamczi said:

Got user. Hint: when developing and deploying a software, how would you quickly make sure itā€™s more-or-less secure? Sorry but I canā€™t make more explicit hints I guess :slight_smile:

Now struggling with rootā€¦

Sent you a PM.

Does anyone know how to use the R*** for ****** I dont understand how to use it to get the foothold. If anyone can help please PM me.

So Iā€™m about 91.6% sure about the path to a foothold, I just am having a hard time installing tooling. For those struggling, think of the name of the box and what app is running something like the name, and what we commonly look for to exploit apps.

Edit: hmm, maybe I donā€™t need to install anything

Type your comment> @pizzapower said:

So Iā€™m about 91.6% sure about the path to a foothold, I just am having a hard time installing tooling. For those struggling, think of the name of the box and what app is running something like the name, and what we commonly look for to exploit apps.

I figured that part out but I am having trouble putting it against the machine ip

Type your comment> @DancinHype said:

Type your comment> @pizzapower said:

I figured that part out but I am having trouble putting it against the machine ip

If weā€™re talking about the same thing, I think we have to modify the payload and the encoding seems finicky to me, but I generally donā€™t know what Iā€™m going. lol

ā€˜Error ā€œOperation not permittedā€ while writing configā€™ What does it mean? Iā€™m on the way to root and it keeps gives me this error when trying to log with t**p. Someone could help me?

Type your comment> @totem4 said:

ā€˜Error ā€œOperation not permittedā€ while writing configā€™ What does it mean? Iā€™m on the way to root and it keeps gives me this error when trying to log with t**p. Someone could help me?

PM me what youre trying to do

Can someone PM me a hint on what code im suppose to change for the ***** to execute R*** ** *****

Rooted.
Thanks to ā€œpolarbearerā€ for this very nice box.
PM for nudges

Type your comment> @totem4 said:

Iā€™m currently stuck here as well :confused:

I need help. I got my U****** to change to the b*** but what do I do with it>?