OSCP Cheatsheet (Including Cherrytree Notebook)

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and publish it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

1 Like

Looking good - thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome. Glad it is helpful for somebody else too.

Type your comment> @Countably said:

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and finalize it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

GitHub - CountablyInfinite/oscp_cheatsheet: Commands, snippets, exploits, tools, lists, collections and techniques I used on my journey to becoming an OSCP.

thanks buddy

You are welcome, i hope you can make use of it.

Very nice mate, thank you for sharing

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, i am glad you guys can make use of it.

It is always a Win32 BO. You can train it very well with Tiberius free BOF room over at tryhackme!

Good question. I guess i will concentrate on my master thesis and my family, they made some sacrifices for me beeing able to achieve this. (“Daddy are you hacking today?”) (After this, i am not sure. Maybe i’ll go for OSWE? Sounds like fun to me)

I am currently doing my masters in CS specializing in Information Security, so i am sure i’ll end up somewhere in ITSec, but who knows… :slight_smile:
Good luck with your journey, i am sure you will excel!

Do I know a lot or is this stuff incomplete?

It is absolutely incomplete, as i pretty much write in the first line of my disclaimer (right where it says “THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS”). (Also i am sure the flags and tools i use are ridiculous and completly wrong). If you want to spread your knowledge, i would be more than happy to merge your PR.

@Countably said:
It is absolutely incomplete, as i pretty much write in the first line of my disclaimer (right where it says “THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS”). (Also i am sure the flags and tools i use are ridiculous and completly wrong). If you want to spread your knowledge, i would be more than happy to merge your PR.

My bad. I do have a ctb, but it’s incomplete(contains all the things that I have knowledge of so far) and not so tidy.

No worries, you are right there is much room for improvment and additions. If you want to contribute, feel free to issue a PR anytime.

Yes, i agree with you, it is really hard to channel knowledge and workforce.

The new OSCE will consist of three parts, so you will need 3 certifications (and exams).

Good luck to you, i am sure you it will be a success.

This cheatsheet looks really good and tidied up, bookmarked! Thanks for sharing.

Type your comment> @Countably said:

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and publish it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

GitHub - CountablyInfinite/oscp_cheatsheet: Commands, snippets, exploits, tools, lists, collections and techniques I used on my journey to becoming an OSCP.

CONGRATS!!!

thanks