Endgame

could someone help found two ways both asking for credentials still stuck at the web page :frowning:

Step one done, already feels like a real ride. I think I may know the path to two.

Edit: Flags 1, 3, 4 got. Wonder where 2 is…

@clubby789 any progress on step 2

Anyone would like to exchange notes for poo?

Finally finished, really excellent experience. Learnt loads about AD.
Hints:
1 - There are two infoleak vulnerabilities you can combine here
2 - Follow the links
3 - Go back to something you found earlier
4 - Digging a tunnel will speed things up
5 - Why guess info when you can change it?

Hi everyone

Any hint for hades after first shell?

THX

XEN 3rd part, I’m getting prxxxin timeout error, I think my config are correct, any hints anyone please?, stuck there are 2 days :frowning:

Can someone give a push into right direction for xen’s foothold? I found bunch of places, wasn’t successful in guessing, and stuck now.

Little hint for hades ?

How do you guys reset this.
I have been waiting for a reset for a long time and the vote is 1 of 5 so far.
is that mean I will need to wait until other four vote on the reset?
I don’t understand the sense behind this.
can’t we get anyone in the management to override that?

@mimo said:

How do you guys reset this.

With difficulty

I have been waiting for a reset for a long time and the vote is 1 of 5 so far.

Yeah - you can do things like post on the shoutbox or twitter asking people to vote.

is that mean I will need to wait until other four vote on the reset?

I’ve voted now as well, hopefully others will see it and vote.

I don’t understand the sense behind this.

I cant answer that. With the endgame, they probably dont want people resetting as rapidly as they do with free boxes as some attacks can be super complicated. But, I dont know if that would be a problem.

can’t we get anyone in the management to override that?

I dont know.

@TazWake

Thanks for taking the time to answer that and thanks for voting to reset.
I hope enought people will do the same.
the trouble is when a machine gets compromised it becomes unstable and any test result becomes unerliable, let alone naughty hackers removing files and tampering with services they should just leave alone, only for the joy of causing mayhem for other and here the reset is a necessity.

@mimo said:

@TazWake

Thanks for taking the time to answer that and thanks for voting to reset.
I hope enought people will do the same.
the trouble is when a machine gets compromised it becomes unstable and any test result becomes unerliable, let alone naughty hackers removing files and tampering with services they should just leave alone, only for the joy of causing mayhem for other and here the reset is a necessity.

Totally agree, it is a frustration. People make mistakes - I’ve bricked them before and kind of ruins it for (sometimes) weeks until enough people realise and reset. Its even worse if you break it at a later stage as no one even notices.

Hopefully the discussion will help!

Hades reset vote is currently 4 of 5.
can I get one more kind soul on VIP subscription to vote please?

Hi all. I have a problem with HADES - Chasm . I’m sure that I have the right solution but seems that doesn’t work. Seem that no connection return from the server. Anyone have experience on it?

I’m on the p00ned flag of P.O.O. I’m having trouble uploading a binary or .ps1 to the server, as I’m getting always a binary with zero bytes. I’ve tried to disable the “defender” thing but still no luck. At some point I was able to upload the full binary, not quite sure what happened. Despite the upload process saying the total bytes were transferred, I’m always getting zero bytes file when I list the directory. I’m trying to not give too much detail to avoid spoilers. I’d appreciate any help.

Type your comment> @simoesp said:

I’m on the p00ned flag of P.O.O. I’m having trouble uploading a binary or .ps1 to the server, as I’m getting always a binary with zero bytes. I’ve tried to disable the “defender” thing but still no luck. At some point I was able to upload the full binary, not quite sure what happened. Despite the upload process saying the total bytes were transferred, I’m always getting zero bytes file when I list the directory. I’m trying to not give too much detail to avoid spoilers. I’d appreciate any help.

Nevermind… it was lack of disk space…

I identify the problem on Hades…probably due to the tests made by others, the first step is blocked and it is not possible to proceed further. To fix, a reboot is required but you have to wait for everyone to vote … begging around for votes…stressful :frowning:

I am currently working on the Endgame Hades challenges, and I am unable to connect to the intended port on the entry point server, 10.13.38.16. I am connected to the network, and I am able to ping that machine and access other machines on the 10.13.38.0/24 range. Any help would be appreciated.

am in the same position now, port is closed and cant get any votes other than the one i did for a reset :confused: