Official ID Exposed Discussion

I learned something very, very useful but I feel this challenge should be 30 points as it’s definitely more difficult than Money Flowz or even Infiltration.

Hints. I needed that account to progress; dev tools are great help when you want to look deeper; one ID can be used for many services.

Great challenge. I was familiar with the technique, but there are still rabbit holes. I spent the first hour sending password resets to every service I could find hoping to fuzz the full phone number. No such luck. Think about how these types of services identify you.

Spoiler Removed

Got the flag,
hint: find a useful way to use what u got from the description * find your inspiration*
pm if needed

Type your comment> @akhilesh11 said:

awesome challenge…
this helps

Maybe too explicit, don’t you think? XD

Piouf, nailed it.
Not too easy when you don’t know the mechanism. But once you know it, it’s pretty straightforward.
Feel free to PM me for tips

Very interessting challenge. Crazy to see, how you can get information of people :smile:
I found an instruction via a google search (you need to know, what you want to search :wink: ) but this instruction didn’t worked 100% for me (I think I know why, but telling this, would be a big spoiler). So I had to combine different aspects and ‘tools’ of this instruction

If people need a nudge, hopefully this isn’t too much of a give away, add OSINT to your search and you may want to look for media versus text. That was the way that I found the answer I was looking for.

Great challenge. Threw me off a few times.

tell me a hint pls.

Hint: use the provided email to find a some link to other services.
Google linked user id on all their services.

i finally did it! that was a very nice challenge, maybe a bit hard if you don’t know how to do it. but the comments in this forum could easily point you in the right direction

Man, this is incredibly challenging, honestly haven’t been able to make some progress. Disappointing. I’ll continue tomorrow.

it was a very VERY great challenge! You won’t regeret solving this even if it is seems like impossible.

Thank You @win32k!

The hiding of the flag was super annoying, otherwise on of the few challenges I learned something new.

Wow, nice challenge! Thanks, @win32k for the learning!

Great challenge indeed. I can see how this is useful in the real world too.

This Challenge is really amazing got lot to learn ! Thanks @win32k

if anyone need some help let me know !

I learnt a new OSINT technique. Thank you @win32k

Awesome challenge.