Do pro labs have walkthroughs?

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I was wondering if the pro labs had walkthroughs like the other boxes.

I am not sure. But, I’d assume they do after they retire.

@LonelyOrphan said:

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I was wondering if the pro labs had walkthroughs like the other boxes.

Interesting question. I agree with @PapyrusTheGuru in that they may have them when the lab retires, but I’ve never seen a pro-lab retire yet. As a result, I’ve never been aware of any walkthroughs for the pro-labs.

There is also very, very little forum discussion on most of them (Dante being a recent exception).

@TazWake If I remember correctly, the first Endgame took forever to retire, it also wouldn’t make sense to never retire them either way. This industry is constantly moving and techniques/technologies/bypasses that work today won’t work in a few months, so I suppose that yes they do. And yeah you’re right about very little forum discussion on pro labs, it’s surprising actually, I assume that’s purely because of the price that you have to pay for them and so the playerbase and price ratio is small.

Thank you for your responses :slight_smile: I really want to try the pro labs to help me prepare for the OSCP exam, but am not sure if my skills are up to par. I really enjoy HTB walkthroughs, and was hoping there might be some writeups or guides for the pro labs.

Type your comment> @LonelyOrphan said:

Thank you for your responses :slight_smile: I really want to try the pro labs to help me prepare for the OSCP exam, but am not sure if my skills are up to par. I really enjoy HTB walkthroughs, and was hoping there might be some writeups or guides for the pro labs.

They keep saying Dante is a good lab to try out for beginners\intermediate (but that is just based on forum posts and reviews of Dante).
Not sure which ones would be best suited for OSCP though…

@acidbat go with dante buddy this one is too good. You will learn a lot especially if you are planning or starting with OSCP. You will enjoy :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @parteeksingh said:

@acidbat go with dante buddy this one is too good. You will learn a lot especially if you are planning or starting with OSCP. You will enjoy :slight_smile:

Awesome thank you @parteeksingh - I shall add this to my list :smiley:
(hmm this virtual list is growing rapidly :P)