Do you know my friend - izzie?

Bump

Bump again

Bump @izzie

Again pushing it to top. Hope one day your friend will return. @izzie

I appreciate all the bumps, guys. Thank you.

I keep ending up being busy with real life stuff and haven’t been around as much as I’d like.

Type your comment> @opt1kz said:

I appreciate all the bumps, guys. Thank you.
I keep ending up being busy with real life stuff and haven’t been around as much as I’d like.

Hey bud. I just want you to do some serious OSINT to find your friend. Even if you can’t find him directly, you will end up with some hints to reach him.

Losing a friend is painful than everyone. Hope everything will be fine.

bump

bump @izzie

Type your comment> @opt1kz said:

Type your comment> @gnothiseauton said:

seen he’s from the Netherlands, izzie doesn’t sound very dutch. Probably not all to related to his real name probably.

Yeah, his location is just goofing around/trolling on his part. Lots of people do that on here it seems. I have several friends/acquaintances who are supposedly operating from Antarctica, if their HTB profile is to be believed. :grin:

Just changed my location :joy:

Hope this all turns out ok

Bump.

Bump

blast: very sorry about this situation - a pickle indeed.

Problem: track down someone who vanished; someone expert in all things ITsec, without involving admins of htb and so on. Only going with what you have…the answer is seemingly harder than I first thought…what else can you infer from the pics? IRC logs…possible that there is absolutely zero there…?

What pets? Rare breeds? Common, wrong way, maybe, if rare, who can provide those kinds of animals?..Triangulate…if you can pinpoint a nation, then a city, then you can start ruling out (i.e.) pet adoption centers in that particular city.

Was he old, young, neither — chubby, slender, fairly fit, superfit? Did ever talk about his personal life? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Married? Kids? Divorced? Was he politically involved? Was he an aktivist? Was he involved in the Dark Web, in any way? Was he a reporter? Or in contact with a reporter? Was he a spook? Did he smoke? Drink? Go to raves? Go to rallies? Go to baseball matches? Soccer matches? Rugby matches? Beach volleyball? MMA fights? Did he give an idea of being normally social, super social, an absolute loner?

Yes it can be a thousand cities…but from the sound of it, I would already probably exclude 3 continents SA, Asia, Africa. And that I think would be a good start…but who knows? I could be wrong of course.

Also ask yourself? How much time can I possibly dedicate to this “hunt” without losing (too much) sleep, in an efficient but also friendly and caring way? You know…as a friend. Perhaps as someone else has suggested contact a PI who is savvy in cybersecurity. See at least what they say first…sorry I know it’s all just a big waffle. But, well, just my 2 cents here.

Bump.

I believe he is simply taking a break or shifted attention to something else for awhile, as most of us did or will do on htb, eventually we all return even if just for seeing what changed … I do believe this is what happened.

Also crosscheck with international arrests in NL for past 10 months?

Going to bump this one more time, hopefully someday someone who knows him or something notices it. :slight_smile:

@izzie

@izzie

Bump