Official Worker Discussion

Type your comment> @ekenas said:

The window is 10 minutes

Not sure what was going on but after somebody reset the machine, it acted normal and I was able to complete user and root flags last night. Fun box with some unexpected direction. I did not see s********n and A**** D****s coming in the same system!

Finally Owned!!! This was a nice experience and exposure to new tech… Tnx @ekenas for the box. :smile:

how did you guyz mined other subdomains after loggin in?!
or is it guess work/??

there anybody else who faced the work-item issue?

Type your comment> @in3vitab13 said:

how did you guyz mined other subdomains after loggin in?!
or is it guess work/??

Enumeration and reading some s*n repos which will give you a hint.

Does an error occour during the ppeines process in that certain domain for everyone or is it just me…?

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

Az*** CD/CI is broken beyond repair. Someone helped me how to do it, I tried for an hour again and again, I can’t merge and the plattform got more weird with each try. Has this been coded by Microsoft or what?

SCNR :smiley:

That probably explains the issues I’m having too! Thanks for the unintentional clarification!

Edit: lol, figured it out.

The reason the merging is setup this way becomes quite clear if you are a big team of developers and you need to keep the master branch in a functional state and ensure proper tracking of what work has been done. Typically someone higher up the chain is approving your PR:s and if your job is not properly done he/she will reject it.

It was an amazing box, Learnt something new. User and Root both were great.
Initial Foothold:The server still has that thing that you think is not there. Find a way to get that.
User:It is same as Git Hub but only now it is uploading exactly where you need it to
Root:Start from the beginning and take the pipes with you

PM if you need help
Thanks @ekenas for such an amazing box

@ekenas the machine is not functional for most of the time.
running out of patience .

and resetting doesnt solve ■■■■!

@ekenas the machine is not functional for most of the time.
running out of patience .

Hi @in3vitab13 can you PM me with info and I’ll try to see if I can help out. I see a lot of people rooting Worker now so was under the consumption it was running nicely.

Type your comment> @blacViking said:

It was an amazing box, Learnt something new. User and Root both were great.
Initial Foothold:The server still has that thing that you think is not there. Find a way to get that.
User:It is same as Git Hub but only now it is uploading exactly where you need it to
Root:Start from the beginning and take the pipes with you

PM if you need help
Thanks @ekenas for such an amazing box

Thanx for the feedback and glad you liked it. Realism and no-guessing was an important part when designing this machine.

Currently on the de*o*s.worker.htb and have already uploaded it to master on di*ensi*n, not sure what’s taking so long to auto-deploy it.

Type your comment> @PapyrusTheGuru said:

Currently on the de*o*s.worker.htb and have already uploaded it to master on di*ensi*n, not sure what’s taking so long to auto-deploy it.

if you mean “auto-complete” then i guess its a never ending process!
my tip: satisfy all 3 demands and then you can complete it in one click only!

Uhhh… my bad, can I DM you about it? I’m quite sure I’m doing everything alright but I’d always like a sanity check.

Uhhh… my bad, can I DM you about it? I’m quite sure I’m doing everything alright but I’d always like a sanity check.

sure bro!

I just tested the complete exploitation process of worker and it was fine (EU2).

Fun box! Unfortunately I skipped over something quite easy to get user and it took me a while longer to find it, but root was pretty straightforward.

Type your comment> @m3ll0 said:

Fun box! Unfortunately I skipped over something quite easy to get user and it took me a while longer to find it, but root was pretty straightforward.

Root wasn’t straight forward for me. After roaming in dead end, I went back to the thing again.