I don’t think you will see much discussion going on here, so let me be the one and only making an entry…

THIS IS THE HARDEST CHALLENGE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Rarely have i put that much on hold in my life, due this Rastaplace. The stuff I have learned so far is not something you will find on the regular HTB machines.
I really urge you guys to come over here and give it a try, it is simply amazing, not sure if I can go back to the regular HTB machines again :slight_smile:

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/crying-on-sofa1.gif

/A113n.

That exact gif represents me during my 3 weeks of beta testing… :stuck_out_tongue: Been there, keep up the good work! :wink:

I just started yesterday and already banging my head against the table. Not much progress so far and can hear that there will be alot more frustration. :smile:

;(

guys any nudges please. I cannot find an entry point, if it continues like it I will spend the month enumerating :disappointed:

@askasmani said:
guys any nudges please. I cannot find an entry point, if it continues like it I will spend the month enumerating :disappointed:

could you make progress?
is it allowed to give tips? If so, I might help you.

I just passed OSCP and thinking what to do with my life…RastaLabs seems like a good idea. Could you please recommend some reading/video materials before I will buy the access?

Guys… it seems that the ws04 machine is not working very well (I can’t get my shell back). Are you having the same problem than me?

I forgot to tell you guys that Rastamouse resolved the problem very quickly :wink:

Can any one who has entered RastaLabs tell us a RoadMap to follow to be able to get ready for enter the Labs