Dante Discussion

I’m having a bit of trouble getting past the first flag. Not sure what im missing. I know which account to target, tried a few things to own it, but no luck so far. would anyone be willing to give a nudge? I’ll give respect and return the favor!

Can anyone aid me with elevating the first box?

Type your comment> @lhh4sa said:

I’m having a bit of trouble getting past the first flag. Not sure what im missing. I know which account to target, tried a few things to own it, but no luck so far. would anyone be willing to give a nudge? I’ll give respect and return the favor!

@chumb0 said:
Can anyone aid me with elevating the first box?

You both can feel free to DM me for nudges :wink:

Hi I am having trouble with priv esc on the .100 box, would welcome a nudge in the right direction Thanks.

Edit

Finally Root - on to the next one!

Can anyone help with PE on WS03?

I have completed the entire lab, so feel free to DM me with what you are stuck on and what you have done.

I was thinking of doing this before OSCP, I have done around 15 easy boxes on HTB. You think its worthwile doing or carrying on with the retired boxes? Thanks

Hi guys.

I managed to pwn dc01 and to log into RP as kaa then I found an interesting file called ee_b****p.xlsx

Now I tried more idea that did not work.

Any advice?

In the first network I pwned all boxes except WS02 SQL01 and J**K**** ones and I did not find a way to pivot until now.

Thanks

anyone been able to escalate on DANTE-WEB-WS03? im working on the exploit, get a connection, but it immediately closes. any advice would be much appreciated!!

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could give me a nudge on the .100 Box. I’ve already ran Nmap -D and i think i’ve gotten all i can get service wise… i’m not very experienced with this so any advice and or help would be greatly appreciated

Type your comment> @lhh4sa said:

anyone been able to escalate on DANTE-WEB-WS03? im working on the exploit, get a connection, but it immediately closes. any advice would be much appreciated!!

Pm man

Flag one from sheer dumb luck. Just goofing off pinging random stuff while my scans ran and boom.

I know i’m not going crazy, but did something change over the network? Yesterday morning the .100 host had 3 open ports and last night all of them are filtered suddenly…

Hi, Anybody offer some help on .13 initial shell. Think I have found the entry point but not getting any closer Thanks

Type your comment> @LostatSea said:

I know i’m not going crazy, but did something change over the network? Yesterday morning the .100 host had 3 open ports and last night all of them are filtered suddenly…

Happened to me a couple times. One time was because lab was being redeployed. I waited a few minutes and reran nmap. But it was different this morning, it just wasn’t working. I switched to a different GEO (from EU to US) it worked!

Oh my stars! I must be missing something on the dot century box. Feel I have done cubic ■■■■ loads of enum, but nothing bites (dir finders, nikto scans and it’s “specialized” cousin, ). Found a page in someone’s notepad with interesante info, including one who may have less the stellar security performance. Can’t seem to capitalize on that through any of the services. Can only seem access the first one disallowed, enuming the second has brought nothing to visit so far. The second seems peculiar, however. Missing a char the other has. Can someone send a nudge of what I am missing?

FInally got somewhere!

Hello, is there someone I can PM,

I am extremely new to this,

I am and the starting point,
@Foothold, I cannot proceed further, some help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks a lot
Ati

Hi.
I managed to pwn all hosts but I miss ws02, I feel stuck I can’t find a way to get into.

I tried all credential that I collected on each service and I did not find CVEs or similar, any help?

I missed this flags:
Update the policy!
Single or double quotes

Update the policy makes me think that I should exploit some information that I should already have but I have not success :confused:

kind of hit a wall in terms of moving around. only hosts i have left inside the first network are NIX07, WS02, DC01, SQL01and FW01. Any advice as to how to pivot to these hosts would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for some help on getting a shell for WS-01 have creds for admin and John but kinda lost on what to do now. Got some simple XSS working but would like to ask more questions if anyone is available for more in-depth questions?