Official Feline Discussion

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

I see absolutely nothing obvious. There’s u***.j** that’s pretty much happy about anything you feed it, except for a certain type.

I found a l******.t*t file also. Concerning the author of the website code, with a link.

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

@choupit0 said:
I found a l******.t*t file also. Concerning the author of the website code, with a link.
That’s usually just the author of the free html-template.

Yes, nothing interesting.

Does this box require setting up p**tfix or something similar? If so, could one point me to good rescources to securely deploy an S**P server? Thaks

I’m pretty sure to know what is the vuln to exploit. I know uploading a certain filetype leak a lot of informations about where the uploaded file is saved. I can upload my sed ot "son" file. But cant find the good path to make my JS*****D point to it… If someone can give a nudge. Or share some toughts.

Edit: Finally got it! Path is really helpful…

Edit: Rooted. Amazing box! Thx @MrR3boot and @MinatoTW

No Idea what it is doing on the backend, like folder structure to get se***d ot file

I am able to upload certain files from the service page (except image files) but I cannot find where the file is uploaded. Can someone give a nudge…

Same as above… no idea where to find/use uploaded files. Nudges please :slight_smile:

im tryn to read u*.j*p to see where the files i uploaded go but i get invalid request not sure if im my steps are correct or no

@m1r3x how did you find this kinda file, I have already used filter to extract all js files in gobuster. It revealed only u****d.js

Type your comment> @offs3cg33k said:

@m1r3x how did you find this kinda file, I have already used filter to extract all js files in gobuster. It revealed only u****d.js

nvm, I wrote wrong file name by mistake.

I can see the filepath where it attempts to put the file you upload, just have no idea how to utilize it. Any nudges? :slight_smile:

Are we sure that there is any kind of analysis on the uploaded files ?

Rooted, great box :slight_smile:

Got user! Very educating user process.

Type your comment> @Caracal said:

any nudges for root?

Any nudges for root? All my enumerations have failed me so far.

@m1r3x said:

@Caracal said:

any nudges for root?

@purplenavi said:

Any nudges for root? All my enumerations have failed me so far.

Enum carefully the network environment, google and you are in.
You are in ? Great ! How much you know about a common way to communicate between application and the environment you are in ?

I got the user (thanks for the nudge @gverre about the s*rial…).

NSE vulners could help you to identify the right security issue…

After, Google to find an interesting article… but before you have to try different things to find the right path… B*rp could help.