Official Omni Discussion

Type your comment> @HASHme said:

The script will work only if youā€™re connected to internet with a Ethernet cable?

Noā€¦ you can connect to the internet any way you want. haha.

Itā€™s just that you have to be connected to the I*T C**e device with a physical ethernet cable, which the HTB VPN already emulates.

Type your comment> @ricepancakes said:

Type your comment> @HASHme said:

The script will work only if youā€™re connected to internet with a Ethernet cable?

Noā€¦ you can connect to the internet any way you want. haha.

Itā€™s just that you have to be connected to the I*T C**e device with a physical ethernet cable, which the HTB VPN already emulates.

Thanks!

Type your comment> @cybeR0ot said:

Having trouble in uploading the file or reverse shell. Any nudges?

Do not use script builtin function because it has problem with large/binary files. Use normal powershell function to download what you need on the victim machine.

Rooted. Iā€™m a bit confused by the method for obtaining credentials though - it didnā€™t feel like it was the ā€˜intendedā€™ process for privescā€¦

It was fun, thanks to egre55 for this box !

Argh this box is killing me. Managed to get a shell but it dropped almost immediately. Nudges welcome! :wink:

I got a shell (which is stable, sorry for my above neighbor) but I donā€™t understand where to go. Iā€™m not used to Windows boxes :confused:

Somebody has any nudges left for me ?

Can someone Help me? if i am using the Right Scrip Si****T ? then what next? I am stuck

Type your comment> @Shsuleman said:

Can someone Help me? if i am using the Right Scrip Si****T ? then what next? I am stuck

RTFM !
Joke apart, look what you can do with it. If you can directly do what you want, maybe you can make the box do it :slight_smile:

@sm4sh0ps said:
Type your comment> @watchdog2000 said:

I also have the same issue with the ā€˜intā€™ not having property ā€˜valueā€™ with that script. tried with both python2 and 3 (adapted the print statements of the code for python3, and anything else i could find. Iā€™m guessing some people got this working by the fact that people have rooted the boxā€¦ not quite sure what is going wrongā€¦

This is caused by the wrong library. Try enum34.

ā– ā– ā– ā– !! thank you for the way out, I was stuck using enum as well!

First think this box in my mind ā€œWow IoT box with unknown OSā€¦ā€ i think this like hacking TV, freezer or something like this ? but when i first enumerating this is just windows IoT ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Good machine! Very original OS part! A bit hard to be an easy one! Thanks @egre55 !!

PM if anyone need a nudge :wink:

rooted. thanks @yack and @N1D0

PM if anyone need a nudge

@cmoon finally rooted. Thanks for the nudges. bro

Rooted the machine !!!
PM If anyone need a hints

Type your comment> @sm4sh0ps said:

Type your comment> @watchdog2000 said:

I also have the same issue with the ā€˜intā€™ not having property ā€˜valueā€™ with that script. tried with both python2 and 3 (adapted the print statements of the code for python3, and anything else i could find. Iā€™m guessing some people got this working by the fact that people have rooted the boxā€¦ not quite sure what is going wrongā€¦

This is caused by the wrong library. Try enum34.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Any nudges drop a message!

Finally rooted, feel free to send me a message for help.

Rooted!!!
Easy box!! Learnt new things too.
PM for nudges!!!

Type your comment> @Shsuleman said:

Same boat. Iā€™ve been trying to get the box to reach back and retrieve some shells but PS doesnā€™t seem to reach back although I can see that the box is able to ping me. Have you found anything useful?