HTB community

i don’t know if i am allowed to do this , if i am not then i will remove this post, do let me know.
HTB community is very heart warming , i love how people help each other here , encourage each other . i used to ask questions on reddit and other fb groups and most of the times they just mock fun of others .
Happy Hacking guys

Glad you are enjoying it here - the community is only as good as the people who make it up!

Well said @TazWake :slight_smile: respect, sharing and learning, they are some important values I think. I find them here too.

This is the best forum I ever been into. I made a good team with some people here. It’s all about sharing tips and knowledge and I’m growing with this kind community.
@Abhiiz1 glad you and everyone enjoying too… :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more :smile:

Its a very friendly and helpful HTB community.

I agree

HTB community is very heart warming
it definitely is!

i hope i’ll eventually get there (in terms of knowledge/competence) to give back to others what i have received from this community so many times.

until then, i can only thank you all :smile:

Type your comment> @xaif7aLe said:

HTB community is very heart warming
it definitely is!

i hope i’ll eventually get there (in terms of knowledge/competence) to give back to others what i have received from this community so many times.

until then, i can only thank you all :smile:

I do agree here too, the HTB community is absolutely amazing, I’ve been really enjoying my time on this platform. Hopefully I can also give back one day when I reach a certain level of competence.

A year ago, I wasn’t familiar with what is DHCP, switches, and how data transmits works. Studied networking in December 2019 for a month and started HTB journey in Jan 2020 and got rooted 40+ machines so far.

More than the above data, I felt very happy to get appreciates from really great people here for my articles and some comments. I found 2 bugs in a program too.

From heart, HTB is the main reason for a happy me now. :slight_smile: I should have started it earlier, yet it is good going.

Type your comment> @gunroot said:

A year ago, I wasn’t familiar with what is DHCP, switches, and how data transmits works. Studied networking in December 2019 for a month and started HTB journey in Jan 2020 and got rooted 40+ machines so far.

More than the above data, I felt very happy to get appreciates from really great people here for my articles and some comments. I found 2 bugs in a program too.

From heart, HTB is the main reason for a happy me now. :slight_smile: I should have started it earlier, yet it is good going.

Congratulations for all your achievements, I’ve been enjoying HTB a lot lately too, especially the community. It’s one of the most positive communities I’ve seen in quite a while. I’m not good or amazing at all this but I hope in the future I’ll be as good as those who I look up to.

Best platform around

Type your comment> @LMAY75 said:

Best platform around

Definitely.