Official Omni Discussion

I think i’m on the right track… > @iampachinko said:

Using the script, some commands work and some don’t… anyone else facing the same issue?

DM’d

I am having luck with getting stuff on the server but issues getting a shell, can anyone assit in my errors? was able to view hosts file too…

I have a shell, but no clue on how to proceed from here

Rooted. Hints:

• Scan everything. Scan harder. Google every suspicious thing.
  • Note the --args flag. Remember to escape quotes.
  • Use one particular magic binary to get a revshell. This is the easiest way.
  • Check PATH. Do you see it? Of course you do.
  • Don’t change account passwords. Just don’t. Everyone who share an instance with you will hate you for that. You need those passwords intact.
  • Don’t be scared of unusual flag format. Google it.

got the script … but unable to move forward , didn’t get portal credentials yet :cry:

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

Great “easy” box, wasted my Saturday night and a good part of my motivation for today.

■■■■ right bro :smiley: same here

I think I’m stuck in the same spot as others. I have a script, I can see the host file, ping myself, upload files, but anytime I try to execute an uploaded file it fails. Been at it for a few hours now between last night and this morning, not sure what I may be missing here.

Same here, got both flags but can’t really find a way to decrypt them. Also found a file i can`t read being NT/system user which really confuses me. Any ideas?
EDIT: finally rooted. Turns out you don’t really need to decrypt all the stuff since it’s not actually “encrypted”.
Also pay attention to arguments of what you do, wasted a lot of time trying to get shell bc of it.

Got shell, enumerated nearly everything, couldn’t find anything useful. Any kind of help is appreciated.
Edit: I was enumerating whole time as low priv user, didn’t pay attention to script options.

I’m stuck in the initial part, may I know if the ar*ser** is related?

Rooted! Interesting box with tech I’ve not really seen before. The user and root paths are quite similar which was a shame.

NVM

AttributeError: ‘int’ object has no attribute ‘value’

I have this error when i run the script anyone can help me in private message, please i try since this morning

Type your comment> @jedus0r said:

AttributeError: ‘int’ object has no attribute ‘value’

I have this error when i run the script anyone can help me in private message, please i try since this morning

I setup Parrot just recently and saw this thinking there was a mistake with the way Python came with the system. Not sure what’s going on here either.

can anyone give some hints regarding foothold?

@parag1232 - google is your friend, search what things u find on what looks like IIS but isnt - you should find the script mentioned above,…

got the shell , can see both encrypted flags . a nudge would be appreciated

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Got shell, enumerated nearly everything, couldn’t find anything useful. Any kind of help is appreciated.
Edit: I was enumerating whole time as low priv user, didn’t pay attention to script options.

Hmm. I might have to take another look

Nice box in the end. Learnt a few new tricks from this.

Found a script that needs a mac address, is this the right path?

Edit: nvm it was the wrong script.