Official Omni Discussion

Official discussion thread for Omni. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• @egre55 any hints for getting that script to work? I'm admittedly not great with troubleshooting that lang...

• edited August 22

any idea on how to get username @egre55 , I tried all default ones

offs3cg33k

• i believe some thing in rp* port

• agreed

• I read and read again my rp* dump but I don't find any important information...

Fr0Ggi3sOnTour

• edited August 23

I must be missing something easy because I am not seeing any footholds. Feels like there is very little data to go off of at start.

Edit: Nevermind, try to take your time and understand what the box actually is, won't find what you need on the machine itself, but Google is your friend.

Kwicster

• edited August 23

have something would like to bounce it off someone to see if they are on the same path as me to get foothold. Hit me up if willing and able. thanks in advance!

im not interrogating....;)

• Type your comment> @JMFL said:

have something would like to bounce it off someone to see if they are on the same path as me to get foothold. Hit me up if willing and able. thanks in advance!

im not interrogating....;)

Think ive solved it - just trying to finish it off now. hit me up if u still stuck.

• Hmm so theres a lot NTsystem can not do

• Hi, I'm already stuck with the flag files, someone can give me a hint how to decode the Sxxxxm.Sxxxxxxy.Sxxxxxxxxg. I've been trying for hours with Pxxxr Sxxxl with no results.

• edited August 23
    Type your comment> @BinaryShadow said:
    > Hi, I'm already stuck with the flag files, someone can give me a hint how to decode the Sxxxxm.Sxxxxxxy.Sxxxxxxxxg. I've been trying for hours with Pxxxr Sxxxl with no results.

I'm at the same point if anyone has a hint. I thought I was on the right track, but get an encryption error when trying.

Hack The Box

• edited August 23
    Hi. So far enumerated ports, tried default creds, tried already available exploits for highest port and none worked. Any hints on what am i missing?
  • Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Hi. So far enumerated ports, tried default creds, tried already available exploits for highest port and none worked. Any hints on what am i missing?

Same Progress

Ja4V8s28Ck
    Nothing is an Accident, It's Just a part of Destiny

• Spoiler Removed

• Enum eNum enUm enuM gezz so many to enum..

• edited August 23

nvm

• Any Nudge for user?

• got something hit me up if need nudge

• can anyone help with enum in dm , i have no idea where to go

• Type your comment> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Same Progress

Same here....

• Type your comment> @JMFL said:

got something hit me up if need nudge

dm

• i have got encrypted text from user.txt and root.txt can anyone help me with nudges
  • Using the script, some commands work and some don't.... anyone else facing the same issue?

• Type your comment> @liquidrage said:

i have got encrypted text from user.txt and root.txt can anyone help me with nudges

I need some nudges on this too lol

• I think i'm on the right track.. > @iampachinko said:

Using the script, some commands work and some don't.... anyone else facing the same issue?

DM'd

• I am having luck with getting stuff on the server but issues getting a shell, can anyone assit in my errors? was able to view hosts file too...

• I have a shell, but no clue on how to proceed from here

• edited August 23

Rooted. Hints:

• Scan everything. Scan harder. Google every suspicious thing.
    • Note the --args flag. Remember to escape quotes.
    • Use one particular magic binary to get a revshell. This is the easiest way.
    • Check PATH. Do you see it? Of course you do.
    • Don't change account passwords. Just don't. Everyone who share an instance with you will hate you for that. You need those passwords intact.
    • Don't be scared of unusual flag format. Google it.

limeternity

• got the script .... but unable to move forward , didn't get portal credentials yet :'(

• Great "easy" box, wasted my Saturday night and a good part of my motivation for today.

Hack The Box

Sign In to comment.