Official Omni Discussion

Enum eNum enUm enuM gezz so many to enum…

nvm

Any Nudge for user?

got something hit me up if need nudge

can anyone help with enum in dm , i have no idea where to go

Type your comment> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Hi. So far enumerated ports, tried default creds, tried already available exploits for highest port and none worked. Any hints on what am i missing?

Same Progress

Same here…

Type your comment> @JMFL said:

got something hit me up if need nudge

dm

i have got encrypted text from user.txt and root.txt can anyone help me with nudges

Using the script, some commands work and some don’t… anyone else facing the same issue?

Type your comment> @liquidrage said:

i have got encrypted text from user.txt and root.txt can anyone help me with nudges

I need some nudges on this too lol

I think i’m on the right track… > @iampachinko said:

Using the script, some commands work and some don’t… anyone else facing the same issue?

DM’d

I am having luck with getting stuff on the server but issues getting a shell, can anyone assit in my errors? was able to view hosts file too…

I have a shell, but no clue on how to proceed from here

Rooted. Hints:

• Scan everything. Scan harder. Google every suspicious thing.
  • Note the --args flag. Remember to escape quotes.
  • Use one particular magic binary to get a revshell. This is the easiest way.
  • Check PATH. Do you see it? Of course you do.
  • Don’t change account passwords. Just don’t. Everyone who share an instance with you will hate you for that. You need those passwords intact.
  • Don’t be scared of unusual flag format. Google it.

got the script … but unable to move forward , didn’t get portal credentials yet :cry:

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

Great “easy” box, wasted my Saturday night and a good part of my motivation for today.

■■■■ right bro :smiley: same here

I think I’m stuck in the same spot as others. I have a script, I can see the host file, ping myself, upload files, but anytime I try to execute an uploaded file it fails. Been at it for a few hours now between last night and this morning, not sure what I may be missing here.

Same here, got both flags but can’t really find a way to decrypt them. Also found a file i can`t read being NT/system user which really confuses me. Any ideas?
EDIT: finally rooted. Turns out you don’t really need to decrypt all the stuff since it’s not actually “encrypted”.
Also pay attention to arguments of what you do, wasted a lot of time trying to get shell bc of it.

Got shell, enumerated nearly everything, couldn’t find anything useful. Any kind of help is appreciated.
Edit: I was enumerating whole time as low priv user, didn’t pay attention to script options.

I’m stuck in the initial part, may I know if the ar*ser** is related?