Official Omni Discussion

any idea on how to get username @egre55 , I tried all default ones

i believe some thing in rp* port

agreed

I read and read again my rp* dump but I donā€™t find any important informationā€¦

I must be missing something easy because I am not seeing any footholds. Feels like there is very little data to go off of at start.

Edit: Nevermind, try to take your time and understand what the box actually is, wonā€™t find what you need on the machine itself, but Google is your friend.

have something would like to bounce it off someone to see if they are on the same path as me to get foothold. Hit me up if willing and able. thanks in advance!

im not interrogatingā€¦:wink:

Type your comment> @JMFL said:

have something would like to bounce it off someone to see if they are on the same path as me to get foothold. Hit me up if willing and able. thanks in advance!

im not interrogatingā€¦:wink:

Think ive solved it - just trying to finish it off now. hit me up if u still stuck.

Hmm so theres a lot NTsystem can not do

Hi, Iā€™m already stuck with the flag files, someone can give me a hint how to decode the Sxxxxm.Sxxxxxxy.Sxxxxxxxxg. Iā€™ve been trying for hours with Pxxxr Sxxxl with no results.

Type your comment> @BinaryShadow said:

Hi, Iā€™m already stuck with the flag files, someone can give me a hint how to decode the Sxxxxm.Sxxxxxxy.Sxxxxxxxxg. Iā€™ve been trying for hours with Pxxxr Sxxxl with no results.

Iā€™m at the same point if anyone has a hint. I thought I was on the right track, but get an encryption error when trying.

Hi. So far enumerated ports, tried default creds, tried already available exploits for highest port and none worked. Any hints on what am i missing?

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Hi. So far enumerated ports, tried default creds, tried already available exploits for highest port and none worked. Any hints on what am i missing?

Same Progress

Spoiler Removed

Enum eNum enUm enuM gezz so many to enumā€¦

nvm

Any Nudge for user?

got something hit me up if need nudge

can anyone help with enum in dm , i have no idea where to go

Type your comment> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

Same Progress

Same hereā€¦

Type your comment> @JMFL said:

got something hit me up if need nudge

dm