Official Worker Discussion

It is impossible to move forward with this box. page load times are between 2 and 5 minutes each time, so the automated process will already delete my branch before all necessary steps can be completed.

Type your comment> @d3adb33f said:

It is impossible to move forward with this box. page load times are between 2 and 5 minutes each time, so the automated process will already delete my branch before all necessary steps can be completed.

You can try another server. Hit or miss. Or come back to it later. Sometimes it’s ungodly slow, and sometimes it flies.

Type your comment> @d3adb33f said:

start process and approve

Type your comment> @solid5n4k3 said:

Type your comment> @rholas said:

d… page login

same as yesterday

Connection timed out

So I think dev… site is only a rabbit hole.

Try to change VPN servers, it was very slow for me on EU, but I changed it for AU.
No major rabbit holes on this box. :wink:

Thanks, worked

Type your comment> @rholas said:

I found creds for de…s…htb page, but I get only an empty page.
This is a rabbit hole?

That is not a rabbit hole> @offs3cg33k said:

ROOTED!!! Finally

Thank you @Demethius for all nudges

@ekenas The box was good, slow though. And I really felt the
ndasecureidontknowthisisgettingrediculousiagreetosomepointisthisenoughdummyuserscanyouseewhichonesare

Ha ha, thanks, yeah my imagination wasn’t at its best when creating that part :slight_smile:

For info we are doing some research to why one big part of worker is running “kinda” slow.

Again kudos to all of you that pushed through that part and sorry if it caused you some extra hours!

• All things come to him who waits - provided he knows what he is waiting for -

/ekenas (or “mr loading”)

Argghhh! This box makes me crazy…The root part is a ■■■■ for me! ?‍♂️ The box is slow, very slow, very very slow… and at the end I have the same message:

Prepare job - Failed ?

I am going mad ?

Edit: Same thing yesterday night after resetting…But this morning it’s functionning (Canada, EST) and it’s very fast… I don’t understand. ?

Thanks for your “loading” box @ekenas :wink:

Spoiler Removed

Rooted! Thank you @ekenas for the box. The whole thing turned out to be a learning event. Please PM if you need a nudge. Also, thanks to @iampachinko for the nudge.

have a username and password that worked this morning, now not so much. someone changing passwords on us?

suddenly back to normal? wierd. i probably did something screwy

Apart from the lag, this was a really interesting box! Thanks to @SanderZ31 for the hints :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed

Rooted!!!

Found user. Any tips for system/admin?

Type your comment> @m3chmania said:

hint: do that which you did b4

The box is down?

@Pb22 said:

@m3chmania said:

hint: do that which you did b4

Do I need to use another set of credentials from that user file?

Edit: Got it. Fun box!

Type your comment> @S98 said:

I don’t understand. What am I doing wrong?
Some guys said that the creds is used in plain text.
I tried it over and over again, without proxy, even used
curl -v “http://d.w.h” --ntlm -u d.w.h/user:pass --noproxy “*”.
For now, still no luck.

It is possible to use curl to access the page, but you will be better off using a gui based browser.

For you that got proxy problems, there is an issue with burpsuite and NTLM auth.

PM for help