Official Worker Discussion

I don’t understand. What am I doing wrong?
Some guys said that the creds is used in plain text.
I tried it over and over again, without proxy, even used
curl -v "http://d*.w***.h***" --ntlm -u d***.w***.h***/user:pass --noproxy “*”**.
For now, still no luck.

Rooted, nice box, learn a lot. But the perfomence was … LOADING … not so nice

Rooted. Not so hard. Pretty straightforward box :slight_smile:

Rooted! Spent more time fighting with the lag than actually doing the box though.

DM for nudges.

For those who are getting an unstable shell for the root part, there are so many ways to get a perfect shell as admin :stuck_out_tongue: I literally did it in 3-4 ways :smiley:

Rooted!!!.
User: Check everything in the machine.
Root: documentation will help u.

Very funny box!
If anyone needs a help, contact me :slight_smile:

d… page login

same as yesterday

Connection timed out

So I think dev… site is only a rabbit hole.

Type your comment> @rholas said:

d… page login

same as yesterday

Connection timed out

Try to change VPN servers, it was very slow for me on EU, but I changed it for AU.
No major rabbit holes on this box. :wink:

root@kali:~/htb/boxes/worker# nc -nvlp 9001
listening on [any] 9001 ...                                                                
connect to [10.10.16.7] from (UNKNOWN) [10.10.10.203] 50577                                

PS [REDACTED]> whoami                                                     
nt authority\system    

Great box, learnt a lot. PM for hints

Found the login page but cant find the password. I guess n****n is the username? Any nudges on password?

Type your comment> @gs4l said:

Found the login page but cant find the password. I guess n****n is the username? Any nudges on password?

Oh! If you enumerated correctly, the password would be in the next line after username.

It is impossible to move forward with this box. page load times are between 2 and 5 minutes each time, so the automated process will already delete my branch before all necessary steps can be completed.

Type your comment> @d3adb33f said:

It is impossible to move forward with this box. page load times are between 2 and 5 minutes each time, so the automated process will already delete my branch before all necessary steps can be completed.

You can try another server. Hit or miss. Or come back to it later. Sometimes it’s ungodly slow, and sometimes it flies.

Type your comment> @d3adb33f said:

start process and approve

Type your comment> @solid5n4k3 said:

d… page login

same as yesterday

Connection timed out

Try to change VPN servers, it was very slow for me on EU, but I changed it for AU.
No major rabbit holes on this box. :wink:

Thanks, worked

I found creds for de…s…htb page, but I get only an empty page.
This is a rabbit hole?

That is not a rabbit hole> @offs3cg33k said:

ROOTED!!! Finally

Thank you @Demethius for all nudges

@ekenas The box was good, slow though. And I really felt the
ndasecureidontknowthisisgettingrediculousiagreetosomepointisthisenoughdummyuserscanyouseewhichonesare

Ha ha, thanks, yeah my imagination wasn’t at its best when creating that part :slight_smile:

For info we are doing some research to why one big part of worker is running “kinda” slow.

Again kudos to all of you that pushed through that part and sorry if it caused you some extra hours!

• All things come to him who waits - provided he knows what he is waiting for -

/ekenas (or “mr loading”)

Argghhh! This box makes me crazy…The root part is a ■■■■ for me! ?‍♂️ The box is slow, very slow, very very slow… and at the end I have the same message:

Prepare job - Failed ?

I am going mad ?

Edit: Same thing yesterday night after resetting…But this morning it’s functionning (Canada, EST) and it’s very fast… I don’t understand. ?

Thanks for your “loading” box @ekenas :wink:

Spoiler Removed