Official Worker Discussion

Type your comment> @solid5n4k3 said:

Sorry, but this slowness is catastrophic :slight_smile: .
I had shell, and now I cannot make things to have it again…

Okay, I confirm too, now with the “other” user connected on d****s is really slow… I understand now.

Why is this box’s intended url slow to almost no usability. I’m actually the only one on it for this server, and still takes a long time to load up.

Type your comment> @falsepromise said:

Type your comment> @rholas said:

I found creds for de…s…htb page, but I get only an empty page.
This is a rabbit hole?

you can use de***.****.htb in next steps

Yes but this is only a white empty page
Can you confirm d…htb page working after add user/pass?

ROOTED!!! Finally

Thank you @Demethius for all nudges

@ekenas The box was good, slow though. And I really felt the
ndasecureidontknowthisisgettingrediculousiagreetosomepointisthisenoughdummyuserscanyouseewhichonesare

Rooted here. Had to close firefox or clear web cache to continue forward. It’s a fun box though.

Spoiler Removed

Rooted! Nice box to fool around with a new dev tool. Box a bit slow when I was the only person on it so maybe VM spec isnt high enough once you get into the tool.

Plenty of good hints in this thread apart from root. My hint for that is to evaluate the difference between the users you have.

I found the user.txt through r****** but when i am trying to submit it as the user flag, it’s showing incorrect flag.
am i on the right track?

Is it taking everyone else 30+ seconds to move around in this webapp?

Spoiler Removed

@0xph4r40h said:
I found the user.txt through r****** but when i am trying to submit it as the user flag, it’s showing incorrect flag.
am i on the right track?

maybe it’s because of “dynamic flag rotation” thing that everyone talks about. Try resetting box, if it doesn’t work, submit a ticket.

Rooted the machine (: User was a bit tricky at start. Root was easy then the user. The box doesn’t gives the best responses though. Pm for nudges :wink:

@ori0nx3 said:
Is it taking everyone else 30+ seconds to move around in this webapp?

apparently it’s very slow in free servers. workaround for me was changing server location and sticking with fastest one.

Type your comment> @m1r3x said:

apparently it’s very slow in free servers. workaround for me was changing server location and sticking with fastest one.

Thanks, I will try that. The automatic cleanup is removing everything before I can complete the process…

Type your comment> @ori0nx3 said:

(Quote)
Thanks, I will try that. The automatic cleanup is removing everything before I can complete the process…

I can feel the pain

I can feel the pain

Haha, switching servers made a night and day difference. Super fast now. Thank you ?

Type your comment> @falsepromise said:

I found creds for de…s…htb page, but I get only an empty page.
This is a rabbit hole?

you can use de***.****.htb in next steps

Yes but this is only a white empty page
Can you confirm d…htb page working after add user/pass?

yes will be work if you enter the currect cred
maybe its cuz of server that show you empty page

Nice box, rooted today.
As a software developer myself, I liked this box.
Performance of the box was not very good. pm for hints :wink: .

Rooted. Very interesting box, everything would be better and smother if it was normally operating rather than like old dial-up connection. PM for hints.

Nothing to see here.