Official Worker Discussion

Type your comment> @choupit0 said:

Type your comment> @LegendHacker said:

(Quote)
Check the repository’s name where the file is uploaded…

Yeah I noticed that, but still nothing. Whats going on?

If you are doing what I think you are doing, you are not uploading your shell to the right place. Did you see the note that they moved?

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @PrivacyMonk3y said:

could use a bump on the priv from shell to 1st user please.
Bumping around for hours now :disappointed:

If you got a shell, you have the right user(s) now, just find a list of passwords…

any alternatives to super slow web ui?

Type your comment> @batemaster said:

any alternatives to super slow web ui?

→ VIP Servers :wink:

really kind of a messed up machine a little bit. Its not really cool to wait ~5 mins for one page to load lol. any way to make it faster? im on vip already.

Type your comment> @LegendHacker said:

really kind of a messed up machine a little bit. Its not really cool to wait ~5 mins for one page to load lol. any way to make it faster? im on vip already.

For me it’s fast, I’m on US VIP Servers: edge-us-vip-6.hackthebox.eu

The server is extremely slow, waiting for my r**** to start for the past 10 min!!!

gonna try that one thanks!

Type your comment> @psychocircus said:

Could someone give me a slight nudge ? I have found a lot of information including the de******* I just haven’t found anything in the way of users yet.

guys you dont even need gobuster or wfuzz or dirb. pay attention to your nmap scan and read it carefuly. all you need is there.
pm me if you want hints

Yea this is slow on VIP, tried many servers in US, EU region. Can not imagine doing this on free. Maybe have multiple site on different port next time somehow? or some sort of rate limit ban for bruteforcing

but yeah interesting box

Rooted.

Nice box but really slow.

I can upload a shell, and can confirm it exists. However no response. webshell works fine

I have got user(dm if you need nudge). But I’m stuck on root. Any hints?
Btw, changing server country improved speeds for me while working on webpage.

Is there a chance that known slow url is going to be better responsive?

I have pwned it , feel free to pm for hints on both user and root

Is anyone able to give me any hints for initial access, i have found lots but cannot seem to leverage anything.

Type your comment> @wooly13 said:

Is anyone able to give me any hints for initial access, i have found lots but cannot seem to leverage anything.

Where are you stuck at? PM

I found creds for de…s…htb page, but I get only an empty page.
This is a rabbit hole?