Olympus

I got to say wow on this box. Many times during the root of this box I wanted to say frack it. The story, the guessing made me get aggravated at times. However, the box is very nicely done. It pulls in many aspects of different challenges to really get your mind thinking how each part fits together. In the end, I got to say the box pulled me in and while I hoped for one last letter in the root folder welcoming me to the realm of gods I was just as glad to get the root flag.

Respect to the author

I started this box yesterday, but I keep getting connection issues. After every once in a while, the IP drops. No ping, no nothing. It is quite annoying. I would love to dig into this machine, because a lot of guys had a similar experience with it like you, but this connection issue prevents me from doing that.

Finally, rooted after 2 days, regarding the connection issues, i noticed that the performance on free servers is better than VIP, try to switch to free server, hope this will help. if anyone need some pointers let me know.

@Aabkar said:
Finally, rooted after 2 days, regarding the connection issues, i noticed that the performance on free servers is better than VIP, try to switch to free server, hope this will help. if anyone need some pointers let me know.

@Aabkar can I pm you for any hint please ?

@fcafra yes sure man

Really Thanks @Aabkar, I send you a PM