Official Laser Discussion

Also, how can someone rate box brainfuck if it is live only 1-2 hours. :smiley:

Insane and user flag in 00:04:04? , at 4th minute my nmap shows connecting to host … FML.

@nav1n said:

Insane and user flag in 00:04:04? , at 4th minute my nmap shows connecting to host … FML.

It was an open port that shouldn’t be open, one msf module and it was done, but they fixed it, now it’s good.

Type your comment> @Caracal said:

@nav1n said:

It was an open port that shouldn’t be open, one msf module and it was done, but they fixed it, now it’s good.

rip port 161 :frowning:

Good god this is rough. Normally I have some inkling of what to do but beyond trying to fuzz the two high ports to return something different than usual at all I have no clue. Can’t seem to get a crash nor can I determine anything from the packets.

This is funny that an insane rated machine’s user get just pwned in 4 mins. Might be an unintentional way. Hope it is fixed up.

Anyone else stuck at decrypting the big file?

Still no roots?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

Still no roots?

still no proper user :).

@solid5n4k3 said:

still no proper user :).

Another scary box!

any one can helps with decoding the file ???

User was a blast! What an adventure - I’m really enjoying this machine.

Thanks for this challenge @MrR3boot and @R4J !

Good work @R1scky. Glad that you are having fun on this box :wink:

Just started today. Few ports open. Saw one port :slight_smile: and Laser sounds something very commonly used in day to day life. Found one git tool and now struggling :smiley: how to move ahead. The tool says connection established :slight_smile: but cant execute command :slight_smile: need to search more.
Found a file with hash. Now struggling to decrypt it.

Anyone with enc type nudge? - Not able to retrieve data - have both required contents - or if you can suggest any tool/working URL.

Also stuck with the file… tried with some .xx to txt convert without success

Anyone figure out what to do with that file? Or is it a rabbit hole?

I figured out the encryption part. I used python. PM for a nudge.

Could someone PM me tips on attacking the pe dese**n? With buns disabled it’s tough.

Type your comment> @cmperk said:

Could someone PM me tips on attacking the pe dese**n? With buns disabled it’s tough.

same here