Official The secret of a Queen Discussion

Thank you, now I know that If the Queen places her handbag on the table at dinner, it is a sign she wishes the event to end in the next five minutes.

ps. in order to solve don’t follow my comment, you risk getting stuck in a rabbit hole :wink:

good challenge

Very Simple and never solved this kind before

It’s just awesome. Upvote! And seriously, what are all those downvotes?

Grazie @UGlz ?

Downvotes may be due to the fact that HTB flag submissions are case sensitive. There’s several different formats the flag could be, and that’s a bit annoying.

I managed to decode the crypt, but Still something is missing…

@Dostora said:

I managed to decode the crypt, but Still something is missing…
Check you decoded it properly.

Great challenge to get back into the mindset of HTB.
I had a bit of trouble wit the flag both cause I forgot it’s HTB{xxx} I did HTB[xxx] and it was case sensitive.
otherwise good easy challenge.

Hi I am new here can anyone give any hint about the challenge. Any hint . Please PM me if you already cracked the challenge I need help.

@adityainhat said:

Hi I am new here can anyone give any hint about the challenge. Any hint . Please PM me if you already cracked the challenge I need help.

Very good and interesting challenge! Kudos to the creator!

Finally it’s solved. Thanks @TazWake for helping me by clarifying my silly mistake.

Very interesting challenge.

Can anyone tell me the format of the flag please? I am having trouble with the format, already having solved the puzzle.

Type your comment> @REDJIVE said:

Can anyone tell me the format of the flag please? I am having trouble with the format, already having solved the puzzle.

All caps

teach me something, is it “Grazie”? or is it a green thumbs up? oh it’s both @brutale1602

Type your comment> @REDJIVE said:

For others wondering, all the challenge flags are in the HTB{flag_here} format.

Such a nice challenge! Thanks @brutale1602. I love the story behind it

I understand the downvotes. If you are not a novice, you start with strings, binwalk, photo editors, steganography, … Also I try not to search the internet so fast, people write spoilers and google will index / show them.

IMO this was a very interesting challenge specially because of the historical accuracy twist. But I would add something like “once open a time, there was a queen who tried to …” to the intro to emphasis the historical side.