Official OpenKeyS Discussion

gg TheATeam on the blood

RE is the way?

Guys, there was a small oversight on our part (I will not disclose because it would be a clue).
g0blin has applied a temp solution, so the box should be playable at least.
A better fix will be in place soon.

Sorry about the situation.

Type your comment

Type your comment> @UrielY said:

RE is the way?

definitely feels like it to me, I’ve tried installing two separate versions of openbsd but continue to receive Exec format error. Binary file not executable ?. I’m going to keep poking in ghidra until I can figure that out too haha

Hmm super unstable for me too… was scanning, getting info… then it all dropped. Another user in AU reset shortly after that, I approved for my vote, but the reset itself failed. I then tried to do a reset, it was a successful vote, but still nothing came back up. Weird.

Type your comment> @tomunderhill said:

Hmm super unstable for me too… was scanning, getting info… then it all dropped. Another user in AU reset shortly after that, I approved for my vote, but the reset itself failed. I then tried to do a reset, it was a successful vote, but still nothing came back up. Weird.

I think that that was me, AU is broken. Swapped to EU and haven’t had an issue.

(Quote)

I think that that was me, AU is broken. Swapped to EU and haven’t had an issue.

Ahh sweet, will give EU a go soon, cheers!

@m4lwhere if you want to get it executed on OpenBSD, ensure you are using correct arch/instruct as well…

I can’t find this machine on the list. Maybe it was removed for patching or fixing things up.

Type your comment> @gunroot said:

I can’t find this machine on the list. Maybe it was removed for patching or fixing things up.

remove all filters cause its not given the level until tomorrow i think

Type your comment> @ElVi7MaJoR said:

(Quote)
remove all filters cause its not given the level until tomorrow i think

Yeah, that’s the reason. It’s visible now.

I downloaded a bsd file, is a rabbit hole?
Maybe but lead to the exploit

comment voluntarily Removed to reduce confusion and rabbit holes for others._

Maybe exxxxxshxxlxxd exploit

Anyone else getting ld.so errors via gdb?

found bsd file not sure what i can do with it i did tryd ghidra and gdb but no luck

Do we really need to do RE ?

Tried RE the file but no luck, tried command injection on the found php file but probably prevented by escapeshellcmd. Bit stuck, perhaps trapped in a rabbithole? :wink:

Type your comment> @SanderZ31 said:

Tried RE the file but no luck, tried command injection on the found php file but probably prevented by escapeshellcmd. Bit stuck, perhaps trapped in a rabbithole? :wink:

same here. found a interesting function name in the file, but can’t find additional info about it. Any hints?