Official Blunder Discussion

Rooted!

That was actually really interesting a great box to learn some basics, tune my eyes and thought process in, this was the first box I’ve looked at in detail since going through starting Point and it took me probably 7 hours split over a few sessions, largely due to unfamiliarity of tools, Yes others have done it quicker but as someone who has just completed their first box, I was more then happy.

For those that are stuck feel free to pm and I’ll try and lightly point you in the right direction if you tell me what you’ve tried and what you’ve found etc. I’ll admit, there was a few times i felt like shouting out for help but glad i stuck with it and I’ll re-iterate what others have said previously

If you read this forum post carefully all the information you need for every step is listed.

Footholding was a tad tricky, i spotted what i needed to do instantly but doing it took a bit of time cobbling together.

Beware of rabbit holes, I fell into more than one or two.

With the right tool / script / CVE / Knowledge; Each stage could be completed within 10-15 minutes so if what your doing is trying to take longer you’re probably doing something wrong.