Official ID Exposed Discussion

Really nice challenge %

Spoiler Removed

Super cool challenge that taught something new!

Remember to look at what you’ve got from the description, and that sometimes basic developer tools are super useful!

Well this one has me at a complete loss… Absolutely no idea how to even start since I’m not finding anything regarding the name or email via my typical OSINT search methods… I’m definitely missing something…

ok i’ve tryied everything what i know but nothing seems to work, anybody has an hint?

Tried My Osint Tricks None worked Looking For a Hint

Spoiler Removed

Superb challenge, nice work @win32k!

Type your comment> @sh4d0wless said:

3 solve :frowning:
i cant found any useful thing :confused:

Thanks for the hints i finally made it if someone here needs better hints,go and talk with @sh4d0wless i know guys all of you will write TRY HARDER yes i will do it.

i would like a little nudge, i found 2 or 3 accounts but they are not on ‘open’ platforms, found, sadly you, indeed, need a _ acocunt

Nice challenge @win32k . Learnt a new trick

I’m stuck on this one in ways that I can’t even begin to wrap my head around. Can anyone please give me a nudge! Greatly appreciated!

This is one of those challenges where you either know the technique or you don’t, and if you don’t it seems impossible unless someone else tells you or you get lucky. It’s also one of those challenges where giving hints without spoiling is very difficult, hence the general lack of information in this thread.

You can find the new technique everyone in this thread keeps mentioning via a simple Google search. For that you need two things: The name of a service and a category. You’re already in possession of both of those things. Everything is right there in front of you!

I wasn’t aware of the technique either and had to ask for help. What I just wrote would have helped me immensely. Ignore the stuff about browsers and developer tools for now and just read what I wrote above. It’s not a riddle or intentionally vague. I promise.

Much respect to @opt1kz for pointing me in the right direction!

And @win32k, I learned so much in the process of solving this challenge. Beyond just the cool trick I found out about, I found a lot of other interesting services online that are free and have a scarily amount of information that one can derive from just an e-mail address.

Definitely one of the best OSINT challenges, hands down!

Looking forward to the next one.

May I ask for a hint, please?

Okay, hardest OSINT challenge yet and I learned something new, so thanks for that @win32k . And thanks to @opt1kz for the nudge.

Really great challange! Learned a great new trick that will come in handy in the future!

Really cool experience and thank you for the support!

That was a cool challenge. Great challenge @win32k and thanks for that last push @opt1kz. You helped me see what I was missing the first time.

thank u guys, wait for the next chall!