Official Intense Discussion

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @k4u5h1k said:

Type your comment> @WhosYourPaPa said:

i stuck at how can execute two Sqlite SQL. the sqlite execute mehod only can be execute one sql. it’s a rabbt hole? i tried using google , but not get any good result.

use CASE

nice, i scccessful executed sql. thanks.

Spoiler Removed

@shaoyongyang said:

i tried sql inject, but it’s faild. bad way. but it existence. just Sqlmap not support.

I’ll just this quote from the home page of the box, here:

One day, an old man said “there is no point using automated tools, better to craft his own”.

:wink:

is it normal for s**p to crash after single use, or why will i not be able to re-use after stopping? resetting solved it once, but i dont know how to avoid it

@Enyone said:
is it normal for s**p to crash after single use, or why will i not be able to re-use after stopping? resetting solved it once, but i dont know how to avoid it

It gets reset every so often.

Type your comment> @metuldann said:

@Enyone said:

Do you mean the machine? i really dont want to reset all the time :smiley:

@Enyone said:
Type your comment> @metuldann said:

@Enyone said:

Do you mean the machine? i really dont want to reset all the time :smiley:

Seems like that service you mentioned is reset every so often. Sometimes it doesn’t respond, sometimes it times out, etc. Keep trying and you’ll get there. :smile:

This box is really awesome and I enjoyed all the way upto first shell.
Onto root!

Finally user!!! What a ride that was…

Thanks to @HomeSen for all the help…

Rooted.
Kudos to @sokafr for this great box!

rooted! nice box @sokafr

i really cant get anything any clue

■■■■, finally rooted… Thanks !

Feel free to PM me

would appreciate some guidance on the last steps to the root - how to turn byte-wrangling over the the wire into something evil. I can read / write / copy but no idea how to use that.

??‍♂️

need a nudge for S**i part of foothold. really stuck :frowning:

anyone can help me in b*n exploitation part

I hope it not spoiler…
Use correct box for rooting.
I think Kali box enough for all and I made big mistake
Take box identical to target

UPD
Rooted
Thanks @sokafr for box, @MrSHolmes and @Hato0 :slight_smile:

Hi, could someone share a nudge on how create an error or a long query in a sqlite request, please ? :smile:

check out the available sq***e functions and find what you are searching for :slight_smile: