[FORTRESS] Akerva

I just owned my first fortress! It was a thrilling ride. Getting P** for the con***e took some time quite. But it’s easy when we concentrate on “TAB” name. The final flag part is quite interesting.
My hint for last flag : Analyse the Cipher type and then proceed. When a baby start to learn about Alphabets, he may miss some letters. Hope this one will not be considered as Spoiler. If so, kindly report it.
PM for little bit nuggets. :wink:

Type your comment> @daemonzone said:

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

Could someone that got the 5th flag replicate, I’m struggling to get the P** code accepted. Private and public bits already modified.

I tried three different versions of python and got three different results…one of them worked correctly
Thanks, @gunroot also pointed me in the right direction,

What a journey it was capturing all flags, rooted the machine…!!

I’m Stuck at OpenBook flag. Can anyone give me a nudge?

EDIT: Done with OpenBook. Thanks @FreeVirus

been trying to get the last two flags for an hour now, in that time it has been reset 2 times. what is wrong with you guys

If any knows how to filter this shell to not show all the requests please DM me

is second flag (look around) about some udp ports ?

Type your comment> @sh4d0wless said:

is second flag (look around) about some udp ports ?

Give a try.

Even I’m also into second flag, enumerating again again but no success.

Could anyone help me?

Type your comment> @bharathacker said:

Even I’m also into second flag, enumerating again again but no success.

Could anyone help me?

The things in this form makes enough hints for the second flag. Run wisely.

Done with the fortress. Had fun going through it. PM for hints.

I’m just getting the 5th flag, be careful with the path in the the Py*** script to the ‘app’… Py*** version is important yes, but extension too!! There are different file types

Thanks @nav1n for your help!

thanks a lot @choupit0 for this advice

Finding the last flag is hard ? please, someone can help me? I think I found the right ciph** type and the right length of the key (10) but not sure how to decode it… I tried different sites without success.

Update: I have the right length and the right ciph** now but I’m not sure about the alphabetical letters to use…

Update2: Got it!! And I found it!! :slight_smile: hint: search “Letters frequency Analysis Tool”, it could help you (a lot!) and playing with frequencies

Completed this fortress. Personally i think some challenges are somehow similar to the boxes I did. Good to re-visit my old notes again. I’m available for nudges, if you need. :slight_smile:

Could someone that got the 5th flag replicate, I’m struggling to get the P** code accepted. Private and public bits already modified.

Same situation here, keep getting wrong pin and I’m sure I’ve modified everything that needs to be changed. a pm would be much appreciated

Type your comment> @Phase0 said:

Same situation here, keep getting wrong pin and I’m sure I’ve modified everything that needs to be changed. a pm would be much appreciated

Get the parameters again and re-exploit.

Type your comment> @Karthik0x00 said:

mind if I PM you to verify the params? Tried getting them again but no luck

am pretty sure the prams fine but still doesnt work ,everything is in front why it doesnt work?

(Quote)

Pm me.

(Quote)

Pm me.

fuzz it with known python extensions