Official Blackfield Discussion

Type your comment> @minsidajedi said:

I got the first user and stuff from the SMB but not sure what to do with the files I got from SMB share. A little nudge would be appreciated. Thanks!

Which user you found? name?
What that user is used for in a company?
Which tools you can use at the moment and what can he dose with these tool?

If you need some more help (Discord: Atikin#3155)

Got creds for s*****t.
Lot’s of stuff
SMB as I already said but don’t know what I can do with the files I found in s****l share.

Don’t use discord

Got creds for s*****t.
Lot’s of stuff
SMB as I already said but don’t know what I can do with the files I found in s****l share.

Don’t use discord

For the file you found, it’s an xml? for the c-password? (no)
so that share it’s not so helpful

Which others tool you can use?

Type your comment> @At1k1n said:

Got creds for s*****t.
Lot’s of stuff

Don’t use discord

For the file you found, it’s an xml? for the c-password? (no)
so that share it’s not so helpful

Which others tool you can use?

I guess I got mislead because I thought I read somewhere in this thread that the next step was in the s****l share. I’ll check out the other shares.

Rooted. Amazing box, would definitely be my favourite Windows machine so far.

Feel free to PM for a hint if you’re stuck, I spent a lot of time trying to get a foothold.

Rooted this great box. I love the realistic boxes.

I had some problems with claiming the root flag. It’s really buggy for this machine. I noticed i kept getting the same flag after restarts and even after swithing to another VPN. A friend of mine got the same flag on yet another VIP… I had to switch to a public VPN server and it finally accepted the flag from that server…

Wow did I go around in circles getting root.

Was missing that vital file and only using hives to get the hashes at first.

Really helped brush up on Windows, great box. Would be a very easy box for those who are used to Windows boxes.

im lost yall i can access the admin directory and read files but i cant figure out how to get the flag nor the admin account access can i get a push here? im getting frustrated on this one.

Type your comment> @DreadKaliPen said:

im lost yall i can access the admin directory and read files but i cant figure out how to get the flag nor the admin account access can i get a push here? im getting frustrated on this one.

Are you login as administrator? if not you can only view :smiley: but not read :wink: why?

Well ,that was an excellent machine. Learnt a heap of new tools and ways to analyse and enumerate. User was much a longer process than root. Thanks @aas for the creation of this box.
Like a number of others, had to reset 2-3 times to get a legitimate flag though.

Rooted this box last night. It is indeed great fun!
Just be aware that you might need to reset the box, in case the root flag doesn’t work for you!

This was a really fun box once I’d been nudged a bit. Thanks to @Encomo for a very gentle nudge when I was stuck. When the light goes on it gets really fun from there.

Thanks to the box maker for that one. I learned something new about windows.

This was my very first active hard machine to root, it was quite a challenge, (and a bit of a headache towards root due some problems here and there, nothing that reading things carefully and some nudge telling me to read them even closer couldn’t fix ! )

Thanks to @aas for this machine !

hei guys i need help on user 2

@zdko said:

Connect as user 1, look around. Find something you’d normally struggle to dump as an attacker. Extract user2 credentials from that thing. Log in as user 2, get user flag.

Guys. I got root and found the root.txt file.
But the system will not accept the hash?
Any ideas?

Type your comment> @drforbin said:

Guys. I got root and found the root.txt file.
But the system will not accept the hash?
Any ideas?

As mentioned several on this thread and others:

1. Reset the box (Dynamic Flag rotation issue) + do it again to obtain the new flag value
  2. Raise a Support Ticket
  3. Do 1 + 2

Got root. Its an awesome box.
Will be happy to provide nudges :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@zdko said:

Connect as user 1, look around. Find something you’d normally struggle to dump as an attacker. Extract user2 credentials from that thing. Log in as user 2, get user flag.

thanks bro i alredy did

@zdko said:

thanks bro i alredy did

Awesome.