Official ID Exposed Discussion

Learned a cool new trick, nice challenge. Although not sure how people without [redacted] would get that info.

A very nice challenge, Thanks @win32k !!

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

Learned a cool new trick, nice challenge. Although not sure how people without [redacted] would get that info.

thanks bro!

@brlaw said:
A very nice challenge, Thanks @win32k !!

u rock!

really nice and easy once you figure it out. Just read the description of the challenge, all words connect to each other, ideally on the service. thanks @win32k

got it, i think its the most interesting osint chall i had solve, thanks a lot @win32k

Type your comment> @N0XYGEN said:

really nice and easy once you figure it out. Just read the description of the challenge, all words connect to each other, ideally on the service. thanks @win32k

lol

@sh4d0wless said:
got it, i think its the most interesting osint chall i had solve, thanks a lot @win32k

thanks, wait for next chall!

I can see the path i cannot see the flag

Type your comment> @alienum said:

I can see the path i cannot see the flag

try harder!

It was cool, learned a new thing, but I feel like the title may takes you astray
Reading description and title I was sure that it was on some pastebin or leak. But it was obviously the wrong way

Now that I know the solution it makes more sense, but if you don’t know the path you may fall in the same rabbit hole I dig :smiley:

Thanks!! Such a really nice challenge!! I learned a new thing!

Thanks @win32k ! Really good challenge.
Also thanks @Matgro and @alienum for hint!
During the challenge solving use different browsers

I didn’t know about that! This was such a good challenge :slight_smile:

Awesome challenge. Think smart about this one and connect the description and try to think how would it be possible to do that.

Any hints? I feel like I’m hitting a brick wall. This is my first attempt at OSINT.

Got the flag. +respect to @sofist for the hint!

Really nice challenge %

Spoiler Removed

Super cool challenge that taught something new!

Remember to look at what you’ve got from the description, and that sometimes basic developer tools are super useful!

Well this one has me at a complete loss… Absolutely no idea how to even start since I’m not finding anything regarding the name or email via my typical OSINT search methods… I’m definitely missing something…