Jeeves

Stuck trying to crack the .k…, Any particular wordlists to use ?

@coma said:
Stuck trying to crack the .k…, Any particular wordlists to use ?

A common wordlist with many entries… Normaly a wordlist you should always try?

@FlamEXx said:

I tried all the wordlists from kali but can’t crack the .k file.

done…

@coma said:

@FlamEXx said:

I tried all the wordlists from kali but can’t crack the .k file.

Well it is in one of them, it didn’t even take long to find it.

please PM me for the root flag, I’m getting crazy.

Got it.
It was THERE!

So secure.

[Spoiler]

Hello guys, I am on the last step. I am NT/SYSTEM but don’t found the flag. What should I look for? Hashes???

@kikos said:
Hello guys, I am on the last step. I am NT/SYSTEM but don’t found the flag. What should I look for? Hashes???

Yeah, there is a hash string but you need to dig deeper to find it.

@st4rry said:
So secure.

[Spoiler]

My apologies, I didn’t mean to.

The box is extremely unstable for me. ping only responds 10% of the time, HTTP requests on the good service work sometimes, and gobuster doesn’t really find anything. Is this expected?

Is this a gobuster tunning exercise? =P

FINISH…

Well, it just took time… but the performance is weird, maybe too many people dirbusting into it

It is harsh to do anything with this performance and so many restarts :angry:

Having found some interesting files, I have no idea how to leverage them. I have read in here that these files will have to be decrypted but I do not even know the encryption type. Even if I was able to decrypt the files, I would have no where to utilize them… Anyone available to help with my first Windows box? I will try and assist with my (albeit still limited, but profoundly more than Windows) Linux knowledge. Feel free to PM

@Teryx said:
Having found some interesting files, I have no idea how to leverage them. I have read in here that these files will have to be decrypted but I do not even know the encryption type. Even if I was able to decrypt the files, I would have no where to utilize them… Anyone available to help with my first Windows box? I will try and assist with my (albeit still limited, but profoundly more than Windows) Linux knowledge. Feel free to PM

simple googling will help you with the encrypted file, its using whats in it that im stuck at.

What to do after getting a shell? There are several promising files but im stuck. PM me pls

Can someone drop me a pm using the credentials from the .K file? Ive been hunting around forever now trying to work it out.

@nullorzero said:
What to do after getting a shell? There are several promising files but im stuck. PM me pls

Have you enumerated around the User’s directories?