[WEB] Freelancer

Need some help on how to obtain the mentioned hash data.

finally solved!

Nice challenge, like everyone says no cracking involved. I’m actually curious if anyone managed to get the flag by login into the admin account? If so PM me.

How can I find the admin panel any clues?

Type your comment> @jb7815 said:

Managed to get the flag without any tools, really nice challenge.

Can DM for hints but please tell me what you’ve already tried :slight_smile:

I tried using S***** and got username and password…Then what to do I don’t understand…plz give some hints in PM

ngl, took me way longer than it should’ve taken. If you are using that tool (s*****), then you should consider using s***** -hh and read it, something there could help you.

Thank u very much for this challenge @IhsanSencan . I have learned a bit more

funny chall. pm me for some hints :smile:

That was pretty fun! The hardest part was to find the “path”.
Tip to the others:
Yes you’re probably using the right tool.
Know WWW applications well.
Read.

Spoiler Removed

I definitely learned a lot trying to solve this as someone who’s never used the tools suggested by this forum. I will say that the list I used w/ gobuster did not reveal the info I needed. I ended up finding my way there by looking at some hints in the source code of other files.

Easy challenge and fun, repetition is a nice. DM for nudges.

fun challenge - hadnt been HTB’in it up in a bit so coming back and doin a web chall was needed.

having read some of the hints i think i might have veered off the path that others took but still came to the same conclusion in the end, with a flag.

one thing i didnt see was mention of an owasp tool to aid in finding the owasp top 10 - which is how i got to that point and then learned about [-hh] the tool functionality…

• from there, just a matter of huntin and peckin with what you found in initial enum with tool and follow the rabbit to flagsvile ; )

holler at me for hints and yell at me if i said too much

Done! As everyone has hinted already.

• Read the source
  • Use the tool
  • Do the job
    and you will definitely learn something new. The challenge is easy itself. You just have to pay close attention to things. This won’t need any password hash.

And one last thing -hh for the tool. If still in doubt, feel free to PM me for a nudge :smiley:

Thank you for challenge, it was good. But in real life i’ve never seen the “main” vulnerability of this challenge

A lot of wasted time due to the secondary login page directory not being in any raft style wordlist. Guess that’s a lesson learnt. Fun challenge anyway.

So this was an interesting challenge for sure… No idea you could use this for that!!! That’s sooooo coooollll… Props to the challenge creator… I learned a lot on this one.

Really fun challenge.

All the hints are here - the most important of which are, “you don’t need to crack anything”, and “-hh can show you a way to get what you need”.

it’s easy to find the vulnerability , the hard part is to find where the Flag is, here is some hints :

1. read the source
  2. find the vulnerability
  3. use dirb
  4. merge 2 and 3 and voila you got it

if you stuck , feel free to PM me :smile:

Please i am a beginner here and i need help on solving this issue: Send a GET request to flag.php with two parameters num1 and num2 such that their sum is 1337.