Official Tabby Discussion

@joeldejo said:

I have the first xml file , and I cant go any further . Any help will be appreciated ?

Use the information you have from that file. The error page tells you what you need to know about the information you have.

Finally got root. Just needed to see who I was and then google. Follow the instructions and boom! Happy to give nudges to anyone stuck.

come on dude…who are these motherfuckrs …deleting my .war again and again …grow up moron

Got root in the end! First box after a long hiatus. Enjoyed and learned a few cool things especially rooting. Happy to give you guys any nudges.

stuck on root…am following the instructions and trying to install the image but says no such file when its sitting there.

Update - got this after copying and pasting the script - there are issues with the searchsploit version

rooted. definitely a enumeration and google exercise. Looking back it was fairly straightforward but I learned quite a lot. PM for hints.

@chiefgreek said:

stuck on root…am following the instructions and trying to install the image but says no such file when its sitting there.

Some things to consider: check the syntax of the command you are using; make sure you’ve told it the path; make sure you’ve included the right switches.

Nice one…Spent way too long on the initial, but learned a few things. Let me know if you need a push.

enjoy this box so far :sunglasses
tks @egre55

Cool box, not too easy, not too difficult. Interesting to read some about of the technologies used, especially if the box already provides. My advise is to exactly do that instead of rushing to root. And maybe you even find your way in while doing so :wink:

Anyway hit me up for advise if you are struggling for too long.
Cheers and happy hacking!

Type your comment> @chiefgreek said:

Update - got this after copying and pasting the script - there are issues with the searchsploit version

I have the same issue, can you pm me how did you resolve it

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Any nudges needed? Message me.

rooted. Initial foothold was an absolute pain, mainly because I got stuck in the same trap as everyone else. Won’t make that mistake again.

Otherwise learned some interesting things.

For user - everything’s been said before. There’s an interesting file. If you can’t get the interesting file one way, consider other ways you may be able to access.

Root - also already said before in this thread. People have been really thorough. It’s a well-documented priv escalation if you see something that might stand out for you during enumeration.

Type your comment> @Karthik0x00 said:

Any nudges needed? Message me.

Feel free to DM

Got root, fun box! New pirv esc method learned, PM for nudges :slight_smile:

I would love to get some nudges right now. I’ve found the L**, and found the t***** logon information, but not really sure where I need to move from there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@Raybz said:

I would love to get some nudges right now. I’ve found the L**, and found the t***** logon information, but not really sure where I need to move from there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So have a think about what you want to do next. Once you decide that there is a lot of guidance available.

Rooted. Fun box, more than enough hints around. Message me if you need a nudge.