Official RopeTwo Discussion

no response…

Not reachable…

the list page has it as 10.10.10.195… the actual machine page (that has all the graphs)

that address shows it at 10.10.10.196 … responsive for me

address is 196, not 195

WOW

well thanks fellas i appriciatte that update

Found an exploit but it seems like a rabbit hole…

Man new releases are usually solved by now, nobody’s gotten user yet??

An interesting box) I found a couple of interesting ones, but apparently it’s a rabbit hole

Found the repo, not sure if this is a rabbit hole though…

It’s too easy for me to try to solve it

I am fascinated that there are still no user bloods. I am going to take that as a sign I should avoid it for months

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

I am fascinated that there are still no user bloods. I am going to take that as a sign I should avoid it for months

This statement scares me – especially from someone with 36x more points than I have!

@ricm916 said:

This statement scares me – especially from someone with 36x more points than I have!

I’ve been lucky :smile: - I really suck at binary exploitation!

@TazWake said:

@ricm916 said:

I’ve been lucky :smile: - I really suck at binary exploitation!

And this machine is taking binexp to a whole new level :smiley:
The initial vulnerability can be spotted easily, but now I have to read quite a lot how to actually exploit that “technology” O.o

I have the vague picture of what I need to do, but man there’s going to be a lot of blog reading if I want to get anywhere here.

HAHAHAHA funny comment xD

Ahahahahahah!!! ? ? ?

Are we sure the download needs to be bin exploited?
Has anyone done a bindiff between the download and the ropetwo download?

fulcrum and hackback as far as i can tell WERE the two longest bloods to get. This box has put them to shame.