Learning together

Type your comment> @gnothiseauton said:

You can always form a team and work to get up the ranks.

I’m heavy invested right now in the privesc, but I’d like to learn more about the web app testing.
Once I’m on a machine, I can do a fair amount of damage in a reasonable time, but i’m struggling with the web-testing side of things.
I’m a lone wolf, though… study hardest when I have no-one around, and am far less easily satisfied than my customers.
But if someone is my counterpart, likes to study alone as well, and only needs a few pointers and is willing to give me some as well, I’d be happy to exchange information and see us grow to the best of both.

When it comes to web app, most resources are just plain basic and I’m struggling to find good resources on it.
A while back I picked up the ‘the hackers playbook 2’, got the feeling I learn more spending half a day on this website than reading that book for a couple of days. Seem intermediate level at most.

I want to get to the hard and insane machines here and I’m wondering what’s a sensible route to that… Most books seem outdated or intermediate at most. Even an oscp doesn’t seem to go past an intermediate level.

Anyone has any hints in this department?

Yeah but first I need to find people who want to be in a team with me xd

I wouldn’t mind to help you out from time to time but I’m a beginner so there would be not much help from me.

In my position I think it would be best to find someone who is a begginer too 'couse in that way we will grow on the same pace