Official Tabby Discussion

Type your comment> @initinfosec said:

@initinfosec said:
Type your comment> @termtype said:

Got low-priv shell user - all I can say is think about what you can do with the discovered creds and pay close attention to the roles specifically. You can basically achieve the same thing with manager-script (via Curl) as you could with manager-gui to upload your rev shell; Google is your friend. Hope this helps a bit.
I’ll repost once I get the big fish - root! :slight_smile: eZ shout Outz to zer0bubble, Rocketeer, Sloth1985, and 6h4ack for being awesome h4x0r’s and the help to get to where I am.

mind if we DM? - could use a quick nudge, been stuck for a few days (see posts just above yours.) Have an idea where i think it should be but I’m either slightly off or don’t have perms for that certain file. Trying to think how to get around that or what i’m missing.

NVM i think I finally made some progress - attention to details and other variants help! :slight_smile:

ETA - i may have spoke too soon lol

Got it - i see why I missed it earlier - man I’m feel dumb.

For people that are struggling to find something to get the foothold - if you know what you’re looking for, read the documentation, play with it locally, and look at other items on the system or in scans that might shed light on what you might need. Once you find some possibilities, try them in a few different tools. Turns out I had a valid thing earlier on, but the method I was using made me dismiss it - trying another method with the same info revealed what i needed to know.

Trying to keep it vague, but HIH.