Bloodhound / Sharphound - How is this used?

Type your comment> @NeoCortex2000 said:

I was getting that digestmod error as well. I can’t really help you with fixing it other than to deploy a whole new VM and build of Kali. I have about 6 or 7 versions of python installed and something is screwed in the python config. Sometimes other python apps have issues as well.

Im left marginally frustrated with this as I want one machine (my laptop) to be able to do everything I need.

If you fix it please do share the solution as I am faced with rebuilding the laptop if a solution doesn’t come along.

Have you tried upgrading the required packages (impacket, ldap3, dnspython) ? I got this digestmod error and after the upgrade I got the cannot import name 'PyAsn1UnicodeDecodeError' from 'pyasn1.error'. Then I googled this error and I just had to upgrade pyasn1 and now Bloodhound works. Sometimes the pre-installed packages in ISO or Kali VM are a little bit outdated (I hope its the right word, Native french sorry). You just need to upgrade them, that’s why when you uninstall and reinstall them, you’re installing the lastest version of all the packages . Hope my post will be useful for someone. Good luck !