Official Tabby Discussion

Type your comment> @GGh0st said:

Guys anything with L**, should I use it for some kind of “l** poisoning” ??

Nope i tested that, but no result…

Spoiler Removed

@chillson said:

i tried everything now for 8 days, but host never reachable :frowning:

Just to check - if you’ve been trying this host for 8 days, it wont have been reachable because it only went live today.

If there is a different box you are having issues with, or if there is a more general problem, you probably want to post that elsewhere so the right people see it.

Nudges please?

I checked etc/ssh/sshd_config and found something fishy, is there a p****c key some where or it’s just a rabbit hole ?
@dieterh

Cannot figure it out.

People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

1 Like

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

You can’t tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people’s choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

@Rocketeer said:

You can’t tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people’s choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

Reasonably sure I didn’t say don’t ask questions. If only 3 people have rooted a box, good luck getting answers. Asking for help and being ignore is often frustrating and maybe people want to avoid it.

But you are right, you do you.

@Rocketeer
when you go through that package file list you will find one with credentials but it looks like a red herring atm

ah ok > @dieterh said:

@Rocketeer
when you go through that package file list you will find one with credentials but it looks like a red herring atm

ah ok thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Please stop Resetting the box again & again

Type your comment> @Jalaj said:

to quote @Rocketeer … you can’t tell me what to do and not to do on this forum.

hope that just put things into context…

Type your comment> @zer0bubble said:

Type your comment> @Jalaj said:

to quote @Rocketeer … you can’t tell me what to do and not to do on this forum.

hope that just put things into context…

What do you mean?

L** can lead to any RCE? I guess no.

you just seem quite obtuse by getting argumentative on an internet forum. its silly. He has a valid point. 10 users 3 roots in 2 hours and peopel were begging for hints at the 60 minute mark. You have a valid point that people will do what they want. - the example is asking people for hints ( mirrored as please stop resetting the box) the answer is try harder or any other response. (mirrored, i will reset the box if i want because it is my choice to do that).

Its a self licking icecream cone of internet tom-foolery

Spoiler Removed

how do i blindly enumerate the L**? seems like standard directories wont work…

@Zoinks sick spoilers bro

Type your comment> @Hyperspoke said:

@Zoinks sick spoilers bro

yeah… a bit too much spoilers…