Official Tabby Discussion

Looking to have fun with tabby.

i tried everything now for 8 days, but host never reachable :frowning:

@egre55 your email addresses for sales don’t match up… just FYI

Hey There!

Anybody was able to find some useful file in the L**?

No, i’m frustating :‘( :’(

So, first blood…

Found a list of users

Type your comment> @Rocketeer said:

Anybody was able to find some useful file in the L**?

Nope…still working on it

Guys anything with L**, should I use it for some kind of “l** poisoning” ??

Type your comment> @GGh0st said:

Guys anything with L**, should I use it for some kind of “l** poisoning” ??

Nope i tested that, but no result…

Spoiler Removed

@chillson said:

i tried everything now for 8 days, but host never reachable :frowning:

Just to check - if you’ve been trying this host for 8 days, it wont have been reachable because it only went live today.

If there is a different box you are having issues with, or if there is a more general problem, you probably want to post that elsewhere so the right people see it.

Nudges please?

I checked etc/ssh/sshd_config and found something fishy, is there a p****c key some where or it’s just a rabbit hole ?
@dieterh

Cannot figure it out.

People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

1 Like

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

You can’t tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people’s choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

@Rocketeer said:

You can’t tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people’s choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

Reasonably sure I didn’t say don’t ask questions. If only 3 people have rooted a box, good luck getting answers. Asking for help and being ignore is often frustrating and maybe people want to avoid it.

But you are right, you do you.

@Rocketeer
when you go through that package file list you will find one with credentials but it looks like a red herring atm