Official Fuse Discussion

Type your comment> @S91R1T said:

But why VS2019 exe not working?
Any specific reason.

It works fine.

VS2019 did work too for me.

can anyone give me a hint as to where to find set of creds have a set of possible usernames from p******t, but everything else seems to need creds to get anything useful

Have a list of users…but not sure where to go now. Anyone have a hint they can give?

EDIT: Got creds…

I have not gotten to the point where VS is needed, but I found this cool link that might be useful.

Stuck on initial foothold. Got usernames and have enum’d everything I can think of. Can I get a nudge please?

Anybody that have done the compiling part using linux, could you please pm me? I just really want to know if there is a way to do it using linux. Thanks guys :wink:

Finish this beast, congrats to the machine creator, nice work!

About the compilation i spend 2 nights to make it work, my recommendation is: Use a Windows VM and Visual Studio Community, and pay attention on the compilation details.

If you need a nudge, PM me.

Rooted! ■■■■ that was fun, learned even more… Thank you very much @egre55 for another incredible learning resource. Cannot wait to see a proper write-up…

Well planned box, execution also great, however installing Visual Studio is never fun…. some of us don’t have that much HDD space to keep a Win VM around for HTB :frowning:

My cryptic hints:
Foothold: it’s right in front of your eyes, expired doesn’t mean useless. Be quick.
User: enumerate
Root: What can you do? What to do if you can’t spawn a 2nd window in command line?

Hit me up for a nudge if you need to :wink:

Hey can any one give me a hint , where to find creds. Got usernames and tried Ckme** on S** port, using same. Also I cannot find any public exploit or the way round.

Type your comment> @v3r1t4s06 said:

I have not gotten to the point where VS is needed, but I found this cool link that might be useful.
Download a Windows virtual machine - Windows app development | Microsoft Developer

Yeah, noticed it too, but… 20GB! :frowning:
Is there another way to get that solution compiled, without VS?

For those struggling with root… it’s dangerous to go alone, take this: Download a Windows virtual machine - Windows app development | Microsoft Developer

Yeesh! Finally rooted, def not my best box!

Thanks to:
@gunroot for the enum nudge
@SanderZ31 for the “reset” approach and especially the VS2019 re-jig.

Lastly, thanks to @egre55 for the box and the learnings it created.

Who’s stack at some points feel free to ask :slight_smile: no solution given

Anybody can suggest any other option for linux except Visual Studio?

Finally rooted, wow…

Thanks to @6h4ack for the help.

Rooted!!!
Really fun box. Enjoyed every step.

PM for nudges!

Hey guys how did u overcome the usual multiple users change the same thing :slight_smile: .Because it is not possible to reset the box and hope it will work .Someone may already changed what u ar trying to achieve ?

It changed back automatically.