Call challenge

Hi, I think I got very close to the flag, but I should be missing something very simple because it is not accepting it. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Very cool and funny challenge! I’m still a HTB noob, but in the end i managed to get the flag and i really enjoyed it.
This discussion is full of clues, so I won’t give any others (anyway, @m4nu gave a really great hint on the second part yet without spoiling anything).
If you’re stuck on this, i guarantee you that if i managed to get it, you too can with your eyes closed. Just remember that “Google is your friend” indeed.
Anyway, feel free to PM me if you still have doubts.

i got the numbers but stuck in the next part , any hint ?

once you got the numbers think about what this have in common with other crypto challenges… :wink:

if that still does not help, ping me on DM.

I liked this challenge, but like so many on here, got stuck on the last part before doing as many suggested and googling the key terms.

Here are my hints:
1st part: Listen to the audio, what kind of sounds are they? Tools are available online as well as scripts to decode.
2nd part: Look at each number. What do they all have in common? Google that word plus a word related to cryptography.

Feel free to DM me or catch me on Discord.

Very fun challenge!!! :slight_smile:

finally got it :smiley:

Done, Any hints? can knock my inbox.

Hey, I need help
Maybe I found the first part, but I don’t understand what I do now :frowning:
I have a group of 37 number

EDIT: got it

Know what the challenge is about but not getting proper resource to decode it
any nudge will be appreciated
thanks

Solved… This was really really interesting! Thanks for a great challenge.

Anyone need’s any nudges then feel free to pm!

Can someone message me the tool used for the first part? I know what the sounds of the file are and what I need to convert them to but I cannot google the right thing to find a tool that will do it.

Type your comment> @tk13 said:

Can someone message me the tool used for the first part? I know what the sounds of the file are and what I need to convert them to but I cannot google the right thing to find a tool that will do it.

Common “decode” tools

Type your comment> @Karthik0x00 said:

Common “decode” tools
The common decode tools I’ve found don’t include anything for this

@tk13 : I used Audacity. PM me if you need a nudge :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @tXxc said:

@tk13 : I used Audacity. PM me if you need a nudge :slight_smile:

Thanks @tXxc ! I was eventually able to find a couple of online tools that did it after converting the mp3 to a different file format and was able to figure it out from there.

i can’t do anything after getting the numbers and i don’t even know what am i searching for so can someone put me in the right direction ? please i read all the discussion but still didn’t find anything

Nice Crypto Challenge, it took a while to finde a tool for the first part and use the numbers in the right way

Type your comment> @Ja4V8s28Ck said:

what’s the tool used in finding dtmf

just search dtmf tone decoder on google

@Anoraks said:
Hey, I need help
Maybe I found the first part, but I don’t understand what I do now :frowning:
I have a group of 37 number

EDIT: got it

hey bro how do you solved it please tell me