Official Fuse Discussion

Type your comment> @purplenavi said:

Type your comment> @zer0bubble said:

For everyone struggling with compiling, I’d suggest using visual studio to compile it.

for those of us who don’t have?

You should get Commando VM, it takes sometime to setup but is a really great complement to Kali.

Visual studio cost money, i’m going to buy it only for this box…

Type your comment> @Rocketeer said:

For everyone struggling with compiling, I’d suggest using visual studio to compile it.

You should get Commando VM, it takes sometime to setup but is a really great complement to Kali.

Community Edition is free :slight_smile:

This is my point really… its Covid time. I can barely afford to pay my bills… why would i buy licensing…

would almost also argue that if you have parrot via pwnbox… that and an internet connect is all you hsould need to accomplish any submission of a flag on HTB. Just my 2 cents.

would almost also argue that if you have parrot via pwnbox… that and an internet connect is all you hsould need to accomplish any submission of a flag on HTB. Just my 2 cents.

Edit…
Somoen gimme a vpn connect into their windows machine so i can compile this thing… its all i need to do in order to move on!

you will never have to buy any third-party software to solve a HTB machine, this would be the worst idea ever ?

as @purplenavi says, the free community edition version has got you covered

I 100% agree on this. I spent hours trying to get that ■■■■ thing built in Kali. If someone has managed to do that, please share it with the community.

I installed visual studio on linux and it’s working fine but i can’t find how to use it to compile my program…

Any hint on getting the credentials? I have tried smb enum, some commands on rpcclient, got the user list but it feels that I’m on a dead end.

@matheusbrat said:
Any hint on getting the credentials? I have tried smb enum, some commands on rpcclient, got the user list but it feels that I’m on a dead end.

Enumerate everything. Everything.

Edit: Been fighting with exploiting the thing left to test the format issue. Not sure if I’m driving down the wrong path or not. Every recipe I can find requires you to add some ingredients of your own, but I don’t know what those ingredients are… Enjoying the journey so far!

Got all files compiled, but not able to find a service with an ntstatus of 000000
Even tried writing a little powershell script to test will all services, but didn’t get any hits…

Edit…
Somoen gimme a vpn connect into their windows machine so i can compile this thing… its all i need to do in order to move on!

Visual Studio Community Edition:

Windows ISO:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows8ISO

still struggling with root if assistance is out there. confirmed method, but cant do execution properly

May sound pretty noob, but I can’t even access the user list! I’ve tried the regular enums, anon logins etc. Even the l–p search gave nothing special. A nudge would be helpful at this point…

If anyone is up and around for a root nudge I’d appreciate it.

Happy to give out user / foothold nudges.

@AwkwardUnicorn pm.

Tried enuming the s-b shares with creds (the reset is killing me rn).
How to make sense out of the pr–t$ share?

EDIT: Rooted with nudges along the way. Nice box.

Finally rooted!
If anyone need a hint, dm me :slight_smile:

One more, great box.