Official Fuse Discussion

Official discussion thread for Fuse. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Another Windows box. Good luck everyone.

waiting for the first ā€œnmap not showing anythingā€ oh waitā€¦ oops.

then all the port will be closed :smiley: then the next day when blood already drawn and a few hundred people root the system, suddenly the exploit that you have been trying for hours, works :cold_sweat:

Got some users, and some creds, but canā€™t use them on any of the services :smiley:

Type your comment> @HomeSen said:

Got some users, and some creds, but canā€™t use them on any of the services :smiley:

Found some users, but didnā€™t find any creds. Would you mind giving a small hint?

I also am coming up short on the creds. I believe my thinking is correct. I am just overlooking something. A nudge would be helpful!

Type your comment> @Rocketeer said:

Found some users, but didnā€™t find any creds. Would you mind giving a small hint?

Same

congrats @jizzy for the first blood. any nudge? :smiley:

can I also get a small nudge for creds ? :slight_smile:

I donā€™t see those creds which I am not sure if they do exists

i <3 people already asking for nudges. its only been 2.5 hours!

As already mentioned: these creds are close to meaningless, since they canā€™t be used for anything.

got some users and credsā€¦but none work,any nudge will be appreciated

got users only, no creds.

As already mentioned: these creds are close to meaningless, since they canā€™t be used for anything.

They can be used, there is something expired which needs a reset for the accounts to work.

ive exhausted everything i can think of and still havenā€™t found any credsā€¦ got a list of usersā€¦ a nudge of any kind would be appreciated :slight_smile:

nevrmind sorted it.

Found user credentials with passwords and found out how to get them working but stuck at this point.
Unable to find a further path by Enumerating the shares/rpc, can anyone give me a Nudge?

oooooo this is fun hahah

might be on to something but need to run it past someoneā€¦hit me up if someone has time to help